Reviews for Sitting in a Tree
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Aw, this is really sad. I love how you wrote it though! :)
emachookie chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Normally, I get irritated by lines in songs repeating over and over again. This fic however, just gives it more emotion. Though I have to ask, why in the world would they send a pregnant woman on a mission? It is just so weird. On another note, the last line pretty much summed it all up. I love it.
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Absolutely heartbreaking. It was great!
Confuzzled chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Why would they sent a pregnant woman on mission?
Wroathe chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
This very nearly made me burst into tears...

I can not even comprehend the amount of emotion contained in this fic. I'm not usually one for angst, but this... This was more than I could have possibly imagined. You nailed their characters perfectly; I couldn't imagine a better fic. It was so well done... so perfect... I don't even have words to express what I'm feeling at this point. I can't believe that something could be so artfully constructed... You are amazing. I have to comment on the last line, because that was the last step for me. I actually understood it – it's a well known fact that I'm not the most intuitive in the bunch – and it sent me cascading into a world of dread. It was so terribly disheartening to hear Neji think like that... I think it was the most emotional line that I've ever read in my history as a Nejiten fan. It was a job well done.

The punctuations and repetitions of the rhyme throughout the story heightened the emotion, so I compliment you on your additions. I also must say that, while the idea was not terribly unique (I've seen more Tenten/Neji-dies-on-a-mission fics than I can count), it was still incredibly original. You made it your own with the childhood rhyme, and I applaud you on your absolute brilliance.

I wish I could offer a bit of constructive criticism; I really do... but there's nothing I can say to improve this. It was so amazing, so well done, that I'm speechless at this point. I can't think of anything for you to improve upon; I'm sorry, but it's true. There's nothing in the world that I can say to possibly make this fic better, make your writing better, and it kills me. Regardless, your writing is sheer brilliance. I love everything about it, and thank you so, so, so much for giving me the opportunity to read a fic of such caliber. You had me on the verge of tears.

Yours truly,

Wroathe
Music and things chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
that was so sad... :'(
Tenten's1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
holy crap,that was sad espacially that last line! But loved it all the same!
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
So beautiful and sad.
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
oh god the ending gave me the creeps and shivers ughh *shivers* so ghost like but touchy _ crap i'm scared now...but it was worth it neji and tenten forever...3
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
that was really sad, but also very good. good job
sleepy queens chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I did not see that coming. Somehow, that made it better.
riding-the-wind chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Amazing! I started reading it thinking it would be a nice happy oneshot and at the end I could just imagine sitting in a tree waiting for someone to return. One of the best NejiTenten stories I've ever read. I made my friend read it and even though she's never read Naruto she loved it. Awesome!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That is so sad...and it's sweet too. Good job!
tentenrocks chapter 1 . 2/22/2008