Reviews for Hourglasses
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
sweetness! :D very IC and descriptive in that "a day in the life of" way lol im really impressed that you wove Tsu-chan's previous view of life with his present one, and how it all changed cuz of Soka-chan _ its just... comfy hehe like a big, soft bed that you could easily get lost in. i love it

*checks all boxes immediately*
Kuroya chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Ah, a break from the traditional TsuSoka fluff, I see. _ Not that I don't like fluff, but it's refreshing to see something with a little more... Substance.

I loved the way you described things in this fic- your attention to detail really made this enjoyable to read. A few extra commas tossed in on your longer sentences wouldn't be out of place, but other than that, I found absolutely no problems. This is a beautifully written piece of work, and sheds new light on the TsuSoka pairing. It's interesting, cute, amusing, and well-written. _
HopelessOsaka chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
Yay. . .a happy YnM fanfic! I don't see many of those. . .that make sense, anyway. I liked how Tsuzuki got all mushy, and Hisoka was. . .all Hisoka too.

But that was so sweet! TT;; Making my teeth ache (or maybe that was the caramel-hm). . .they should have a fluff category or something for fanfics like these.

It's good to see you've started writing again! I was afraid that after your move you would never come back.

Ja matta ne.
Rayne chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was adorable! I loved how you showed what Tsuzuki and Hisoka were feeling so easily, nice job!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Oh how cute ! Love it! So cute! I love this type of fic, cause they're just short,a nd intrspoective, and you don't ahve to figure them out or get upset or antyhign, they're just... sweet fluffy things, and i love exploring characters. Adored the thing about Hisoka chewing on stuff. I'm so using that ! it's such a cute trait. i love this whole refelction on time on Tsuzuki's part! So cute!
Salazarfalcon chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aw, this is adorable! Hey, would you mind reading mine? I have a couple of fluffy TsuzuHi fics out. Shameless plug there, sorry...
Yume2X1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
That was so cute, I really enjoyed it. The way you depicted the two was just amazing. I was almost squealing out loud...I would of if my parents weren't both asleep in teh room next to mine. LOL.

Keep up the good work...and I definately would love to read more of your ficcies. Hisoka sleeping was just too cute. -sighs dreamily- Keep up the good work

Ja