Reviews for Looking at the Stars
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
(Same penname on DeviantART)

Dear lord (or is that Lord?) your narration is gorgeous. I mean, seriously. Not many people take the time for this type of prose in a fanfiction. It vaguely reminds me of Terry Pratchett's writing; not directly, but in general style. This way of commenting on the narration withIN the narration. Truly reads well. :-) I will certainly need to return to this story.
Typhon chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
"So. Whee." I think that just might be the

BEST

LINE

EVER

WRITTEN.

That is all. Bye!
Kittona chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
update please? (big puppy dog eyes) I'm enjoying this story and I'd like to know what happens. please?
Dragon of Dispair chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
i like this. i really really like this. but would it be deluding myself to hope for an update or has it been abandoned
starscream girl chapter 8 . 2/23/2007
WAH!

*SOBBING*

WHAT A SAD STORY, GREAT MAKE MY DAY FROM BAD TO WORSE, OH WELL WHAT THE HECK, I STILL LIKE IT, IT WAS ABOUT JETFIRE SO YEAH ILOVE IT.. (gets tissue) well it was good, really good, but damn when you authors say it giong to be angst you really mean it...

commander hawk (hangs up comlink) STARSCREAM SAYS HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!

starscream girl dont scream will you, well thank you for the story, but i gotta go! )
Inkfamy chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
RE: OMG this fic is so the awesomness! you HAVE to update soon!
Hika chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
I thought the last few chapters were kind of dull, but I guess Decepticons really are what everyone wants cause they made the chapter.

I loved the descriptions and details (Like regarding Scavenger's cape, invisibility, Cyclonus' opinions..ect.)

Wonder what Hasbro would think of this?
ForeverRio chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
great story! update soon plz!
Pivot chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
...He feeds the rats. *sigh* That explains a lot. (And is such a nice IC detail... at least, from the perspective of one who doesn't have to deal with the consequences.)

Can't think of much to say beyond that I love the contrast between Cyclonus and Thrust. (And there is Scavenger, which is insta-squee.) And the problems with invisibility technology. Few word smushings, but that's it as far as crits go.

All in all, it's great. (Thrust *and* Scavenger *and* undercover Cyclonus? *loses voice from squeeing*)
Sakura123 chapter 8 . 2/15/2006
Another well crafted chapter. Sorry, I'm suffering from writers block.

Update soon!

Sakura123
Tiamat1972 chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
The plot thickens...

And don't feed the retro-rats! LOL!
Seiberwing chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
"Cyclonus was going undercover."

Anything begining like that is bound to end in hilarity. Or pain. Or both. I am already cackling in anticipation.

I like how you've got the different characters (Scavenger/Optimus, Cyclonus, Thrust) all doing more or less the same sneaking around in the same general area but for completely different reasons. It's interesting, and I like all three sets. Especially with Scavenger's cloak and the general silliness of it.

There's a few places in here where words got smushed together, as is want to make them do.
NonplusCay chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
I love your interpretation of Cyclonus! Please update soon... and please keep it up with the multiple point-of-views. -
MAJANNA chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
"Meeting Optimus Prime, who not only maintained all his illusions, but seemed to create new ones every day, had been a... surprise."

So very Prime, of all generations. Update more often, will you?
MAJANNA chapter 6 . 2/14/2006
Helo?

Earth to Indigo, do you copy? We are waiting!