Reviews for Donatello the Turtle
crazydumdum chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
this was so adorable 3
eeveemew chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Redwaters chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
That was hilarous. I loved it.
GrimSqeaker chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hur kul som helst! Jag gillar inte "Tjuren Ferdinand" egentligen, men gjord så här skulle jag inte alls säga nej till den på julafton!

"strong and hunkalicious"... Kan bara komma från ett Donnie-fan.

Och du fick med det bästa med hela historien... "even though he was a rat"!

Tanken på Raph, Leo och Mike hoppandes runt som de andra tjurarna är bara för kul! För att inte tala om hur du har beskrivit Hun!

Jag kanske ska satsa på att läsa den här istället för att se "Tjuren Ferdinand" på julafton... Som vanligt är jag imponerad.
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
aww, so cute! here in sweden, they show 'ferdinand' on tv every christmas eve, so i recognized the story immediately. it was very funny, how you managed to make a turtle story out of 'ferdinand'!
neosun7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
That was very cute! I loved ferdinand the bull! Donny fits it perfectally! Great story!
08032005 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Cute little Donatello. It's nice to be the dreamer of the group. I like how you told it in the format of a fairy tale.
Sassyblondexoxo chapter 1 . 3/7/2005

*Laugh hystarically*

...*Thump!* (Fall on the floor laughing)

Great one Mickis! As you can see from above, I found this quite amusing! I remember this story well - it was one of my favorites, along with "Are you my mother?"...oh, do I sense plot bunny? That one might be kinda fun...

"Hunkalicious?" and here I thought bootylicious was funny...I can just see Don with his rippling muscles, the sweat dripping off his biceps...(whew! Oh, sorry.)

Thanks Mick, I enjoyed! ~SASSY
Sabishiioni chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow! It's been more years then I really care to remember reading about that big ol' softy, but this story brought it back with crystal clarity. I loved that story and now love this gem too!
Ramica chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Oh my this was hilarious, and yet you have stayed true to the story of Ferdinand, or at least as well as I can recall it you have.

So much fun and LOL spots in here, the cord giving a big electrifying kiss to a green butt,Hun crying with steroid muscles that Shredder paid for, Hunkalicious?

What a joy to read. Yes I must agree with reinbeauchaser that it ranks right up there with kyabetsu's fractured fairy tales!
shannon chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
you're right. that was funny. hunkalicious. fruity blonde braid. you described donatello and hun to a T.
Jaded Bell chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Too cute for words, I love it. Hope to see another like this soon?
jaxink chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
*giggles* Aw, how cute. Now why would a Donnie fanatic like me wanna hurt you? Trust me, most of us are should know that. Lol.

Quite the amusing little tale about Don. Loved every line of this off-the-beaten path story.

Ja ne!

fallen hikari _
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
i admit, i have never heard the word 'hunkalicious' before, but i love it! :)

very cute little story. one thing tho- the turtles live in a pasture? lol, :-P
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
That was so cute! Now I have to go find Ferdinand the Bull and read it!