Reviews for Nemesis
Kittona chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
It was cute! You should write more about these two.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
This sounds so like them! LOVE IT!
Systemscrash chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Cute, not gonna lie, cute.

Those two are HUGE brats.
TheCandyTerror chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Oh that was so funny and sweet I may have diabetes!

Yey flyerfluff and yey you!
AccidentalSuicideBomber chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Poor Starscream XD
DracoKat chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Okay, very very silly and very very pointless. I love it!
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
heh, a confiddied Starscream that was brilliant! plz write more!
Whispatchet chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Aw... that is so cute! Sparkles for all! *Throws confettii*
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
hahahaha that was swet i can just picture starscream covered in glue and confetti *snickers* can't stop pcturing it and laughing hahahahahahahahahah
DarthAnimus chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Good work with this one! *thumbs up* A funny little drabble is always good for reading. And the ending was very cute in its own way. I hope you write more stories like this.
Moxie Thuringwethil chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Silly Jetfire... you're supposed to offer to help him clean up, y'know. But hey, since Starscream made sure Jetfire got glued too, now we can all think Wrong Thoughts. :D
Soryu chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
*laughs histerically*

Wow, this sure is funny! Jetfire in a prankster mood! I have to admit, Starscream is really pretty covered in confetti! *duks shots*

I enjoyed reading of the 'pet' fight, too! It really seems one of their (weird) ways to bond more... and it sets a nice parallel with Starscream's and Megatron's precedent fights, too. So similar 'till a certain point, but so different in meaning at the end. Whatever 'good' fight Starscream might have wanted with Megatron before Jetfire was completely ruined and made bitter by Megatron's inability to really see what Starscream wanted and his own blasted feelings.

I'm glad to see that Jetfire, instead, enjoyes the fights. And Starscream, too. The final line, with Jetfire and Starscream lying side by side, is really beautiful.

...I just hope that Red Alert wouldn't blow up at them for this (he has to repair them after all)... especially as I believe that this will not be a special case...

Jetfire and Styarscream are becoming more and more a beautiful couple as time passes... Good *grins* They're really made for each other!
Skins Thunderbomb chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Bahahaha! Cute indeed Indigo _ The thought of Starscream coated in confetti is just adorible, heh, and Jetfire you are such a sneeky bugger :P

I love him, I love Starscream. Hell, I love 'em both _

Gorgious gorgious flyers!

Seiberwing chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Yay, ficcage! Nice little fluff bit, I like.