Reviews for Eloquence
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Truly amazing story! Loved it!
calida chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I thought your story was amazingly well written. Your descriptions of Lorelai from Luke's perspective and just the way you put sentences together is amazing. I thought you really captured an intensely personal and painfully emotional moment and you did it with grace and compassion. I don't usually like one shots, but you wrote this moment so well that I don't need anymore chapters. Great job!
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
That was breathtakingly beautiful. The writing style, and the dialogue, and the mere premise...fantastic. I watch football like Lorelai watches football, but god, I love Luke's analogy.
lollysamantha chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
aw that was cute :-)
lisehrin chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Eloquence is the right word - this was completely lovely in the way that makes your heart a little lighter. However, I believe that from now on, whenever Emily appears onscreen, the words 'fucking loon' may flit down through my subconscious. So very nicely done!
gilmorecorr chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
cant believe u only have like 9 (ish) reviews right now! thats great! i really liked the end with the lorelai boat, making it official and

“You are way better than ruby red slippers.”

He grinned, realizing she was half asleep. “You’re not so bad yourself, Dorothy. Go to sleep. We’re home now.”

really good ending there!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Well written. Very well written. I'm going to read your other stories now.
pokey chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Oh, just so wonderful. I loved the Luke rant about Emily, how you just had him get it. And she is freaking insane, it good that someone other then Lorelai finally gets that. Amazing job, I just so enjoyed reading this.
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
It took me about 5 minutes to find a story I haven't read before when I came to this. Now I spend the 5 minutes after I finished the story wondering why I haven't read it before ;) This story is awesome, you did a great job here!
netherfield chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Absolutely perfect.
intcrimgrrl chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This was a really fantastic story. The sports analogy was actually perfect, although I can totally see Lorelai giving Luke a blank look. Seriously, though, I think it's a fabulous insight into the characters, and the story was a great way to move them forward. Really, excellent job.
screaming truth chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Amazing. Very well done. Can't wait to see how they handle the "talk" cause you know they have to have one...cause sadly you can't get back together with just a mind-blowing kiss.

LP
txblubell chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
That was beautiful!
My Only Carriage chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow, what a debut! I only hope that you continue to write and share it with the rest of us.

I love how you wrote Luke, because I feel like he was at his wits' end when it comes to the Gilmores and calling Emily a fucking lunatic is a great way to illustrate that.
Undisclosed chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Let me be the first to say... wow. I love how you portrayed Luke, and how he's just as chatty as Lorelai. Great job!