Reviews for Small Favors
mebfeath chapter 28 . 3/27
I've just this whole story over a few days and it was lovely. Thank you for sharing it!
alicewiggles chapter 28 . 1/26
that was great
alicewiggles chapter 26 . 1/26
oh oh Daddy's here
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I can see Jack in his shorts, and Sam in Jack's T-shirt, talking to THOR in his altogether. Apparently once the Asgard Council has spoken it is a done deal. Yeh, sure youbetcha.
H.E. Pennypacker chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
LITTLE BABY CATS :D
beatingoutasamba chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Well, I wound up staying up for two more hours, as expected... I figured this was a decent stopping point, and considering it's 0300, I should probably get to sleep. Can't wait to continue reading tomorrow!

Lovely chapter. I especially liked how Sam found out about their time loop kiss. :)
beatingoutasamba chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
I'm really loving this story so far! It's just what I needed tonight - so hilariously amazing. Can't wait to read more! I'm seriously considering staying up for a few more hours to read this, and it's already 0100. Love it! :)

But as a native Minnesotan, I feel obligated to tell you that Rainbow Trout definitely live in MN lakes! Though not a native species, they were introduced to the state in the late 1800s and are now quite prevalent. I've even caught several myself. Now all you need is some Walleye and it will be a true Minnesotan adventure! hahaha
Monkeywand chapter 28 . 8/23/2013
This is such an amazing and well written story! Congrats!
And I have to thank you for all the laughs/giggles... I truly enjoyed this fic!
Lyrha971 chapter 28 . 5/24/2013
Hey ! OK, i know that you wrote this fic several years ago but i'd head to thanks you and say Shoah ! It was one of the most funniest and cutest story i've lever read. I laughed sont much with the lattest chapters that i surely extended my life at least fort 50 years and made my abs of the years. So thks a lot to had sharing this wonderful story who's yours.
Oh sorry for my mystakes, english is not my first language.
PhoenixFire859 chapter 26 . 4/14/2013
lol love s/j shippers that have jacob in them its hilarious when he turns up
bethneyles chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
amazing story i was laughing right through it and my sister thought i was crazy but who cares? so great i read it all in 1 sitting
LPeck chapter 28 . 4/1/2013
Frickin' hilarious!
Atanaa chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
Thor is cupid . . . now that's a very strange thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is making me laugh . . . a lot :D
Guest chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
First of all, there is no legal requirement for people to be married. Two people can simply make a vow to be married off in the middle of the forest, and they are wed. The government hasn't been involved in marriage for the majority of human history.

But you are asking about legality.

A priest officiating a religious ceremony is qualified. When at sea (or to extrapolate equivalently, in space), the captain of a ship is qualified to officiate, since he is the governing force aboard his own ship (customary laws of the sea).

Military wedding are usually done by a Base Chaplain, which the SGC is sure to have, given the size of the post, though they are also usually done in the base chapel, which is not available here.

Another consideration is that for military personnel to get married, explicit permission for the chain of command is needed.

On an offhand note, I was more bothered by the constant mentioning of the fish and 'fatalities' and what not than by mention of the cleaning of the fish. o.O It was really quite odd... and given the Colonel's Black-opps days, and handling of raw meat on a regular basis for grilling... him not wanting to clean the fish seems really rather odd.
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »