Reviews for Wicked
Master of the Boot chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
Nice cameo by the Joker. He's more believable now that he's crazy as a kid.

And Wildcat had better sharpen the mental tools if he's going to catch Bruce Wayne. In a way, he turned out to be the Elmer to Bruce's Bugs Bunny.

MAster of teh Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Now the hunt is on!

I liked that part with Hal Jordan, kid's got brass ones. I'll give him that.

And I liked the part where you included that Black Canary had been molsted. It really complements her pyschological profile.

Master of the Boot

PS: I liked the nun thing. :)
Master of the Boot chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
AGain, more excellence from you.

I really liked the meeting at the diner and the overall arrogance of the gotham crowd.

And wicked is losing his edge.

Master of the Boot chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Nice look into Ben's past. Very cool.

ANd I forgett the name of the character who immitated the cop but he's cool.

Master of the Boot chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
Oh man, Black Canary got so close and she didn't even know it! That's what gets my blood rushing.

ANd the description of the killer in this was so . . . cold. That's the word for Wicked. He's cold inside.

Great story.

Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 8/28/2010
I really liked this chapter. THe detective work was really interesting. IT's hard to do that kind of stuff well but you've done the whole nine yards of goodness :)

The final moment with Bruce was great. That was a nice touch, that the BUllet would have hit Bruce if he hadn't have ducked. It's a great touch.

Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
More awsome stuff here. Little Bruce is reaching critical mass. Gotta love Wildcat. I only saw him once in Batman: The Brave and the Bold but he's growing on me in this story.

I like how you take the two superheroes and give them faults without turning them into total asshats. They're human figures; they're all screwed up but they're still worthy of the reader's admiration and love.

Awsome yarn you're spinning.

Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 8/28/2010
This was also awsome.

The part with the killer pov was truly chilling. The portrait of a monster.

However the part with Wildcat was so much fun. He's got a rough humanity to him that makes him very endearing. I loved his comment about a hug working better than a left hook some times.

His assessment of Bruce Wayne was very interesting. He's not wholly wrong that Bruce is screwed up.

And great way to end this thing about trajectories.

Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I loved this chapter. I'm a big Black Canary fan, even though I'm less than knowledgable on the original Canary. I only know the one from the Justice League cartoon and Frank Miller's allstar BAtman and robin.

This was a great chapter. You do a good job of injecting a dose of realism into the superhero world without making the characters unlikable or stilted.

The parts with the killer's letter were very graphic, the way I like it and Black Canaray is a girl who knows how not to be pushed around :)

I like that she has a daughter, makes her stake in this more personal.

Also, I'm really liking Wildcat. He makes a good point about Master Bruce.

Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I just wanted to say that I'm rather loving this story.

I'm currently working on a Batman crossover but my portrayal of a young Bruce Wayne is nowhere near as good as yours.

It's simply stunning, the complexity and realism of this chapter. It evokes my favorite Batman comics and cartoons.

The inclusion of Wildcat was some great comic relief.

I can't wait for more.

justanotherditzyredhead chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
I just wanted to say how amazing this story is. I know it hasn't been updated in a long time and probably won't continue but I just wanted to let you know that the use of words in this story is very impressive and skillful. Also I love the idea of plot. I hope even if you never continue this fic, you atleast keep writing, you're very good at it.
tomstedham chapter 13 . 9/20/2009
Amazing stuff!
kirby chapter 13 . 4/19/2009
Please finish this story. It's really good.
bannerman chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
I just finished the 13th chapter without realizing it wasn't finished. It's been years but I really like this story and I'd love to know how it ends!
Faerie Fury chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
you mean to tell me Wildcat got the wrong guy? Oh come on! He was right there! ggrr that makes me mad lol. poor guy. I really like all the future heroes and villians being show cased. Jack Napier especially.