Reviews for Hackneyed
Rebecca Amilia Ravenwood chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I read the 'I'm so evil, hear me roar.' and couldn't stop giggling. Is much so that I fell off my couch onto hardwood flooring.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Thanks for the story

***Pyrane***
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Bwahahahahhaaa! Oooh my and what a 'nice' reward it is too. XD
aryllia chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
You know, I'd love to read of how Harry tells Draco that he's moving in... as Lucius' lover.

I'd also like to imagine a piece of crack where both Malfoys bitchfight over who should have Harry... possibly with the outcome of them drawing up a sleep schedule where one has him on odd dates and the other on even - without half a care for what Harry would have to say about that (Psh, as if a Malfoy would care unless it's convenient).
Queen'sJester chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh, this story was PERFECTION!

I love Harry's reactions, and the fact that Lucius isn't mean or perverted. Excellent balance!

I'm now going to raid the rest of your postings, in the hopes of coming across more awesomeness. I have high hopes. :D

Sincerely,

Jester.
Vindeen chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
So so good. Can't even really describe how good it really is.
Mallie chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Would've loved to see Draco's reaction to his father and 'Potter' involved.
atymer chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Sometimes you finally get tired of bull**** and take what you can get. Good for Harry, no expectations just what is.

Well done by the author, very well done. Going on my favs list too.

I love Lucius in character and not all OC.

note: I don't consider jumping Harry's bones OC. Lucius loves power and Harry has it. It is my fav pairing.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
LMAO! This Was SMART! So In Character. Well, Maybe Harry Was A Little Off, but Not By Much. Just Enough To Keep The Story Going, So It Is TOTALLY Forgivable. I Loved It.

YYWKMN.
purrfus chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Delightful - in oh so many ways.
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
quote:"Harry was certain that Hogwarts' supply of bacon and pork chops would be flying through the Great Hall by morning."

Can't believe i didn't notice that all the other times I've read this lol Your stories have such a power to pull me in their intensity :D
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
LOL -Puts on a cloak- I am invisible! Mwahaha.

Hehe, their conversation is so funny. And so are Harry's thoughts.

Aww, cute.

~IP~
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
great story!
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wonderful story. I love your Harry and his sense of humor and outlook on life. Lucius was spot on.
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 6/3/2009