Reviews for The Millenium Armor
Crazed Magician chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
write longer chapters, these short ones aren't really helping you any.
Chippy chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Um...I hate doing this but I didn't care for it much. 1) Too short of paragraphs. 2)No desription hardly. 2)What changed for Jou in looks? 3)Why would anyone let anyone else use the armor without questioning them first?(the whole your perfect the way you are speech) 4)There was no indication of any sort of attraction between Jou and Seto, it seemed that was Jou was there because he had to be. 5)I really don't mind stories with new mellenium items in it, but didn't like it in this story. Sorry, not my favorite story here, though I hate bringing other people down. I still wish for you to continue, because I would like to know what happens next out of the fact that I'm a curius little kitten. I'd like to know where this story leads to. Ja ne.

kiyoshi-wheeler chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
-stands in the corner, horrified-

Why ... WHY does everyone have to make up another Millenium item? -hangs head- I-It's rather annoying.

You're story is to fast. Too short of chapters. NO detail whatsoever, and the cliffies aren't really considered 'cliffies' either. Just please ... clean up your story, and make it more than one paragraph long.

And where the hell did this Jounouchi turning into a girl come from? He would NOT like Seto - talk about OOC. On all the characters. Seto wouldn't even let them all into his house either - he hates them all! -slaps forehead sheepishly- Oh dear, oh dear.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 2 . 3/12/2005
...What? This story makes absolutely no sense, could you PLEASE slow down and take your time? What is this supposed to be?
kim chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I love it but please tell me what going to happen next. PLEASE!
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Magic number7

There are seven millennium items. I fail to see what's the deal with a millennium armor...seriously.

And this is too short. Please look over your fic.
FLAME chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Writing one paragraph that isn't even finished is not the definition of a good writer.

In case you didn't get the point, this is a