Reviews for Kill the Pain
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Please update, this is so good!
The Evil Sheep chapter 2 . 5/3/2006

Salem Navy chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Jenni... I love it. I haven't talked to you in like forever and I would e-mail you, but something is up and I haven't been able to check my e-mail for like a month. (Note to self: Fix that!)

Anyways, I love this story. Very real, very personal.. and... good work!
Little Eirtae chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
God... this is beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm almost in tears. It's so real and so sad and so in character (at least, that's how it seems to me.)

I totally get how she's feeling and all because I used to do the same thing, and I would rationalize it and think about it the same way she does in your story. So powerful.

I just have one request- that you not end it shipperishly. I love shippiness as much as the next girl, but it seems like it would cheapen the magnitude of the story somehow to end it on a shipperish note. I dunno, probably just me. But I'm definitely for a whole team effort to save Abby thing in the end.

Anyway, update soon, and great work.
DryMartini chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
This is such a beautifully written story.. It's so honest and real. Great work!
prin69 chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
this is wonderfully written. very real.
hikarisailorcat chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
ooh... this story is good! keep up the good work!
BeckettFan chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
Aw! poor Abby! thats soo mean of Kate! youre not supposed to make Kate mean! aww! i think Gibbs needs to find out and then smoochies.. lol! anyway, stop making me almost-cry! gr! lol! love you!

Love Me
Thought chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
This? Was beautiful. Definetely a side to Abby that not enough people deal with.

Congradulations, and excellent work.

Hope to see more soon!

Charmingly Gorgeous chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow. That's beautiful. It was really well written, and it's like you were right inside her mind. I loved it.

You prolly know, but I'm Kels bff, Julie. I wanted to say hi, because i haven't talked to you yet. Anyway, I can't wait to start writing that story that you said I fill in for Kel. I want you to know, that Kels in the hospital. She's okay, she just broke her arm, well actually it was Tom. Little fer. Anyway, plez talk to me

Salem Navy chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow. That was deep. I wanted to cry, but I didn't. I think I was to pissed off to cry. I'm not sure if I was pissed off at Abby or you for making her do this. It was good though. I like how it was just so quick and easy... painless.
elfmage chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Awesome start. I agree, there aren't enough Abby-centric fics!

What can I say, I love SI fics. And this is a very, very well written one! I can't wait to see what happens next! Is she going to go to work the next day? Will anyone notice?

Update soon! This is too good a fic to go long without an update! See, I even added it to my favourite stories list! And highly recommended it! :D

ForensicFreak chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I said this when you first sent it out to a bunch of us from the group, and I'll say it again: that was a piece of literary brilliance. Very true to the emotions, and so amazingly sad. I could easily see Abby doing something like this (most of the cutters/self-injurers I know are very bouncy and act carefree like Abby does), which made it all the more real in my opinion.

I'd like to see it continued, but it works great as a stand-alone too.

(Email me! lol. I miss talking to you..)

Emmy aka FG
and unfold me chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Wow. Very powerful. I'm glad you did decide to post it, because it's very well done. You captured Abby's emotions and motives really well, and by the end of the story I swear my heart rate was faster than when I started. Really, really good job.