Reviews for Call of the Biolizard
Storm337 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Dang, I feel like this should be an entire story.

Hmmmmm

Can you do that?

*big puppy dog eyes* !
idk12345678910 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow, this is awesome! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cmpteraddict chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Awesome.
Master Metallix chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Very nice job. I like your description of Shadow's training and education and Gerald's heavy responsibilities (responsibilities rarely serve a useful purpose to the person who has them), and of Shadow's fire-powers (which seem similar to Blaze the Cat's) and aversion to the "Sticks" (are they Taser wands with Chaos-negation properties?) and "Torture Room." The BioLizard speaking with a hissing inflection (a frequently used manner of speech for reptilian voices) about the possible future abuses Shadow will suffer was a good touch, though "she" should have added, "It happened to me... Do not think it shhall never happen to you..." Overall, I believe this has been an excellent first chapter, and I hope you will continue this story. Keep up the good work.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Biolizard can talk? Biolizard's a girl? Okay, calming down. Great fic, great new angle on Shadow's training and the Biolizard.
Proffessor Nemo chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I wont be getting sleep tonight. I have always wondered why the Biolizzard was still alive. Brilliant work as always. one question though, how come he calls the lady sientist his 'Angle".

I assumed he liked Maria? No need to reply, though. it sent chills down my spine.

It's true how we treat creatures. horrid monsters are we and i quote from Shadow "Stupid... Stupid...Humans!"

Yours Truly,

Proffessor J.L. Nemo
ReonRewan chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
wow

thats the only word i can think of right now

i love the idea of shadow having fire and more powers

i thought this story was great!
Amber chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
A very descriptive story. This story captures all of shadows true emotions. Terrific job and keep writting more!
Sparkle chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This story is awesome! Awesome job! I wish I could write as well as you.
shad chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I LOVE it COOL

from

shad
Katrina Madd chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
*worships* PLEASE! I beg you! please pleas please! keep writting! It's awesome! *favs
DeathBallerinaAmy chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
oohh... Cool... And dark and _ just plain well cool. Oh and Maria and Shadowkin playing is just so cute!
Kelly chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This is quite an addictive story. I'm not sure what to think of the Bio-Lizard yet... o.O Please continue! _ You're doing a great job!
Golbezandcrew chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
O.o When I got reading... I couldn't pull it down... THAT ROCKED! I was inspired to write a story about halfway through but i forgot it cause i couldnt stop reading! WOO HOO!
sonia chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This story is amazing!I never read a story as good as yours before!Continue please,I wanna see what will happen next!Bye now!