Reviews for Sequelae
Thornwitch chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
You say Superman, I say Aspergers! Frickin awesome story.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
*sigh, applaud* I found it boring, bleh, not so good. No worries. Some probably going to (and will) love this I can imagine.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Lex has got to be the strongest man on Earth, because hearing Superman, no matter how he's dressed, say "I don't wanna," would send me rolling down the mountain holding my sides and laughing my lungs out until I fell off someting.
markmark261 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Great story and drabbles. Liked the "no L-names at all" line. Thought the travel writing was excellent - you make Fairbanks sound like a great place to visit. Also great characterisation of Clark and Lex. Not exactly sure why Clark felt the need to reveal his secret to Lex when he found out Lex didn't know it. Can't help wondering if Clark and Lex will return to being at loggerheads the minute they get back from vacation (a scene of the Sheepdog and the Wolf clocking off from the old Warner Brothers cartoons suddenly leaps into my head).

Anyway, great story. Really enjoyed it.
EveBB chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I hope there's a sequel! This was great. I loved the dialogue between Clark and Lex. I could picture the two of them together so easily. Please write more.
ellennar chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I can't believe no one has reviewed this yet. Very nice, very natural, and very true the the Smallville Lex.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Yippee! That was brilliant, and so much fun. I knew I'd love it as soon as I saw your name as author, but I didn't realise I'd love it that much. Excellent story. I love the final bit on the mountain top as well as Lex's phone call to his travel agent especially. Definitely more please. Just wonderful.