Reviews for The Longest Day
forblueskies89 chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
omg... and you haven't updated

this story is really good - and now i really need to know what's gonna happen

i love the way you write brucas, they're such a cute little detective team :)
Fanpire109 chapter 7 . 5/31/2007
goodjob update again soon please it;s almost been 2 years since you updated so please update
Kimbo0627 chapter 7 . 2/27/2007
hey

i just read this story

and i love it

please update soon!
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
this is good
PeterClaire chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
damn that is freaking scary. update soon.
SophiaNot Sophia Bush lol chapter 7 . 9/23/2005
COME ON UPDATE!lol woops caps! i really wanna know what happens this is a good story!
FlawedxDesignx chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
Please review i wanna know what happens! lol its a really good story!
Ali213 chapter 7 . 8/9/2005
Yay I’m so glad you updated this story! It’s really original and full of suspense – keep up the great work and UD soon!
Brucas4ever chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
Great chapter!I cant wait to see who pulled up! Update soon!
FanFicWorm13 chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
omg u have to continue wow u finally update it plz dunt forget to update i loved the chapter it was intense!Plz update ASAP!:)
Nate and Jake chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
Please hurry and update. I hope Nathan didn't leave and comes home soon. I hope haley and karen are ok and also peyton.

UPDATE
ticklemeElmo667 chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
thanx 4 reviewing! keep going this story is uber good. i love it i love it i love it!
othandscottluver chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
great update please upadate really soon iccant wait to see wat happens
Whitney chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
Woah. Shauna, you really brought the intensity this chapter. I really, really loved Brooke in this chapter, I loved her sarcasm with outlining the situation, and then I loved her complete breakdown. It really is so sad to see everything that has happened, and it's all Deb and Dan's fault. They MUST pay.

The accident scared the crap out of me, and totally took me surprise, so kudos for that. The storm backdrop is once again a great piece of this story.

UPDATE like NOW. ;)
jacqueline12 chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
WHOS THERE! TELL ME! lol :P im glad they're okay though...UPDATE!