Reviews for Fears of a Robin
Your Friendly Critic chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
It was pretty good. It was well thought out. Not some crappy work that has plagued this site since its beginnings.

Anyway, you should check your spelling every now and then. Don't forget to punctuate properly. Start a new paragraph every time some one speaks and/or when the line of thought changes. Just remember to get a beta-reader to proofread your work.

Overall though (and in spite of the cliché ending...:D), I like your story. You have potential. Good job!
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
hi,

this was okay. it needs a bit of spellcheck, maybe you should get a beta? but the storyline is good.
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Even though the "dream ending" is kinda cliche, it was still well-written. There were a couple of grammar and spelling errors but I won't bother you with those. Good story!
Lady Shalafa chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Loved it!
blackfire1108 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
aww! that was really good! and the ending was so cute!
SNOWIEproductions chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Yet again, brill! Your descriptions are absolutly amazing! WELL DONE, A*, 10/10, JIM/BOB!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This is totally unrelated to the comics. It belongs in the Cartoon section and has been reported to the abuse team.
caniloveagain chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
heys. your story is GREAT. you should right more story like that
Lain the Fluff-Master chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
I've read this before, as well as your other story, but I never got time to tell you that this is ONE AMAZING One-shot. This was sheer brilliance. I especially loved the last line, "She was his Raven and always would be." Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Oh well, that's all I have to say. I love the story. Later.

Lain
Alexa chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
i no u like Raven but 2 tell u the truth we all no that Robin/Dick Grayson belongs with Starfire/Kori/Kory Andrews. So i would have been thrilled except u got the cupples mixed up. i liked it otherwise.

See Ya

§Alexa§

by the way i review lots of ppl 4 lots of stories not just TT so i no what i am doin
poo master chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
At first, I thought that he was talking about Starfire, but RobRaven is awesome too. There were a few punctuation errors, but good overall! Gold Stars for You!
Raven Ariana chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
totally cool! but if you would make it longer, and make it slightly clearer that the girl Robin pined for was Raven... it would be lots better. Anyway, great job!

P.S. I ADORED 'Rise of the Fallen' ! Please continue it soon. I'm glad you love Raven too, like me.(duh! look at my name!)
Raven's Demon chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Wow... Good Rob/Rae pairing. It's cool! Oh and by the way Raeraequeen who is now The Devils Nightmare is meh sister. Oh the pain Oh the torture!
Bethany Elise chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
This was a good fic! I don't have any suggestions, or anything, but it was enjoyable to read. And you did Slade's dialogue pretty well!
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 4/7/2005