Reviews for A Picture's Worth
Mme bookworm chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I know you've moved on to the unknowable room, but I needed to leave a review here. This is probably the best one shot about the Marauders' friendship I have ever read. Simply amazing, I even geared up a bit. Often much is made of Sirius and James, thank you for not pigeonholing Remus as a book worm, or maligning Peter as so many do. He was their friend for 10 years, he wasn't evil the whole time.
insert random comment here chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I loved it. But thinking how Peter, the baby destroyed them all hurts. I hate Peter as much as Voldemort.
prongette chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Wow this is making me cry. I love the paragraph that you explained the Marauders. It fit them perfectly.

) :

Peter ruined everything!
the lycans chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
stunning!
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
That was beautiful. I really love the way you write.

- Gaby
mystery of the night chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
oh my god

that has me almost crying

amazing
aozora chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
aw, this is such a nice story! You've described the relationships really well and I can imagine that that's how the characters would really be like. (It's great that you haven't made Peter the pathetic reject!) Oh, and it's fantastic that you actually wrote exactly 10 words (couldn't resist " I HAD to check). This is a very lovely story. Congratualations ;)
s.grand chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
If you DONT become a writer, an actual writer, it'll be such a shame. This was just great. End of story. ;)
Eimme chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
OMG!this is awesome,...i love this...is kinda sad though to see how lily feels about the war and stuff...you should really write a book or something about them because this is awesome~!continue with the good work
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
AW... So sweet!
CherryMilkshake chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
I like it. It's sweet. It really is. Poor Lily... She doesn't know what's coming...
sanchezkm chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aw. That was really cute. And clever. A good read. Thank you!
lizziee chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
aw...this is really sweet and sad and really very perfect )
Gorp chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Its Great! As Tony the Tiger would say. I really love your writing, your really quite good. If only I could write like you.

Write more soon!
SnakeEyesHannah chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Absolutely brilliant, my friend, there's no other words for it. You are the master. *bows* lol But seriously, I really love how you write (as I must have told you a thousand times already). It's a fantastic fic and I think it's orginial as I've not seen one fic that's like this. Very brilliant. And I love how you got this from your "I want to write a friendship-fic". Truly amazing. Oh well... Should say more (and prolly will soon enough) but I do not have the time now. I'm off to practice. Oh well.. Loved the story and I can't wait to hear from you and read another of your fabulous stories!