Reviews for Haldir's Return
Davorah13 chapter 12 . 5/29
I know it hasn't been updated in a while, but this is a really good story! I hope you might consider updating it! :D
Legolas's heart and soul chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Hey, everyone has bad days! For example:... Just a second. (to someone in room) MOM, put that DOWN! (back to screen) now as I was saying... (turns to sister) what is so funny?
Sister: (points to review)
Me:point taken! I guess that is a perfect example of 'bad day' at my house. Which proves my point. The 'I won't listen' behavior from Legolas is a lot like mine on a bad day, so can Haldur hope that a good night's sleep will help? Maybe? Not a chance?
Darcy greenleaf of the forest chapter 6 . 9/24/2015
this story is amazing-love it love it love it:)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
whaaat? if Thranduil only just heard about florien then florien is like two!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
how are you aging them? it doesn't seem to fit with the other fics in the series. but oh boy haldir is in for it now.
Nadia chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
I love your stories about Haldir and Legolas.
But it has been nine years since you have updated this story..that's sad. If you ever come across it again, pleeeaaaase update it for I really need to know what happens next. :)
Eminnis chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Aww Tavel...UDPATE!

Tari Surion chapter 12 . 4/10/2008

Nice little twist at the end, that was a really good idea.

Poor Tavel I pity him (Just don't tell him that :P)

Please update soon!
isilme222 chapter 12 . 12/1/2007
please update if you are able, as i have missed reading this fic.

sweet little aka kitsune-chan chapter 12 . 8/13/2006
i love your story so much its one of my favorites _
Shadow Elrondsell chapter 12 . 4/11/2006
I am corious. Will King Thandruil ever find out about his illegitemate son (the son of Tonus)? Please don't keep me in suspense much longer. I like your stories. Update soon.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 12 . 10/30/2005
oh this was worth the wait, although I added to that wait by being away from ff for the last couple of months. . .I am still really enjoying this story!
Nilmade Lailindeiel chapter 12 . 10/16/2005
:O! You have not updated in so long! You make me sad. :(

Update! lol
LOCISVU chapter 12 . 8/29/2005
I miss reading this!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 12 . 8/26/2005
An update! I'm glad Tavel's leg wasn't chopped off for nothing, it actually saved him. Nice touch there ;)

Please udpate soon