Reviews for One Hell of a Lover
Jackie Waugh chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Update it please?
machelo chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
So what did you do? I like the idea of first the reactions and please don't go standard with McGee hating them, then the planning and then the wedding.
byebyemissfanfictionpie chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This story was SO sweet. You scared me for a second with Abby saying, "No."
songbird of the theater chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
sque! Loved it! So So much! It's pretty perfect as is . . . but if you wanted to add to it I wouldn't sneeze at it. :)
Agent Alexandria Rodreguez chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I vote for option 2 or 3. I would alwso like to see u do a story where Abby has a baby on the way. good job with this.
Eliche chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Very nice story. as soon as you said that he needed her to read the inside of the ring i had a idea of what was gonna happen. Great story.
prin69 chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
lol. love the way he did it.
Connie1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
oh...my...word...that was just incredible

amazing just amazing loved it

the first fan fiction of Gibbs askig Abby to marry him i'v read so far good very good

two thumbs up
qt-angel chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
CUTE! um... i'm going for 2 or 3, but that's just me.
hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
5...5...5... hehehehehe...
crimeofpassion chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Oh plz do continue!... this was so cute!
kelzi chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
oh oh oh, i don't mind which one you do since they all have the wedding in them. but i have a question: will Tony and Kate be bridesmaid and bestman because that would be so wicked.
aem chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
my idea for u - all it really needs is a second part (not really chapter) of how they tell everyone - particularly diNozzo, and how he reacts to gibbs rule 12 violation
Michael DiNozzo chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
yeah, Abby should'a said no, so that thge whole tension thing could keep up. hey, r u gonna write a fic of them as a married couple. fun!

michael
the-Bookworm-Princess chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Ooh! *squee!* I just completely loved this! Number 2 or number 3 works for me; I think that the planning of the wedding might be kinda boring, lol. GAH! I just really loved this! I'm adding it to my favorite list now.