Reviews for One Last Choice
MARIA chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND 1 THING: UM,, WHY IS EVERY CHAPTER A DATE? & BTW: IS AELITA GOING 2 END UP WITH ODD/JEREMIE? IT BETTER B J! I DON'T KNOW WHY I HATE OxA & OxSAM! BUT I LOVE OxSISSI! THEY LOOK SO CUTE 2GETHER!

BTW: U SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING STORIES: WAR OF HATE AND LOVE(HATE THE ENDING), TO SURPASS THE NIGHT OF FEAR(MOSTLY IF U LIKE CIRQUE DE FREAK), NEVER TO FAR, COUINCEDENCE(I DON'T KNOW IF I SPELLED THAT RIGHT/NOT), BEHIND CLOSED HEARTS(BY TRILLINKA), NIGHTMARES BECOME REALITY(BY COCA NIGERIAN PRINCESS), THERE IS A LIGHT IN THE DARK(SEQUEL 2 NIGHTMARES BECOME REALITY),& RED SAND(SEQUEL 2 THERE IS A LIGHT IN THE DARK)!

-~MARIA~
d-u chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
ATTENTION ALL LYOKO FANS! TYPE TOOWAM ON GOOGLE, CLICK ON SMALL YELLOW SIDE PANEL, CLICK LYOKO AGAIN ON THE LIST TO VOTE FOR FIFTH SEASON! p.s. you can vote more the once but you need to wait a day. PASS IT ON! p.s.s. I'm sorry if this is considered "spaming" but come on! this is big news!
Elrath chapter 46 . 10/3/2008
'whistles', WOW! You are one GREAT writer! The ending had me torn, I liked it and I didn't at the same time, but still the point is this fan fiction is AWESOME!
Nikki Mustang chapter 46 . 9/13/2008
Ah! Such a fantastic fic.

I read the entire thing in one go.

At first I kinda REALLY hated you for giving Ulrich leukemia (he's my favorite, can you tell?) but as it developed I grew to accept it. haha.

I hope things don't get stuck in an endless loop of that happening...that would be bad. .
lazy Emu chapter 46 . 9/2/2008
Dragon, Darling. ::hugs:: it wasn't the end i wanted, but i think that's what makes it good. It's not the expected. But... it was slightly happy and you left a spot for me to pretend it gets happy and it really... gave them one last dance; one last go to save Aelita. [lol one last dance. WHY DO I KEEP CALLING IT THAT? lovely moments of our past
PeaceToThePeople chapter 46 . 9/1/2008
and now it the begining... again. :P

hmm. i acctually really liked the ending!

everything is the way it should be! :D

i really enjoyed reading this story! :)

i loved it!:]

cant wait for more of your work! :]

(i know i over do smily faces. deal wit it)
AussieUlrich chapter 46 . 9/1/2008
Is it going to go on forever?
AussieUlrich chapter 45 . 8/30/2008
More more more more more more more more more...
PeaceToThePeople chapter 45 . 8/29/2008
HOLY CRAP! i did not see THAT coming!

great chapter! cant wait to see what happens next! [though im kinda hoping it wont work... selfish me.]
Emu chapter 45 . 8/29/2008
I thought you said it was happy and im *sobbing*. No Aelita! Jeni ::clings:: This is terrible. It's horrible and it just tore at me the entire time because I knew something like this was just coming.

it was.. well written and provoking and absolutly made me sob.

Emu
PeaceToThePeople chapter 44 . 8/25/2008
.GOD.

you acctually updated!

excuse me a second, im in complete SHOCK!

haha. lol.

amazing chapter!

i was nerves for a second when yumi just gave up. but that passed, so all is good! :D

please dont wait another YEAR! to update this story. or else you'll be hearing alot more from me!

again, wonderful chapter! :)

please update not only this story soon, but your others as well... pretty please?
AussieUlrich chapter 44 . 8/25/2008
HOORAH it's about time!
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 43 . 12/24/2007
i absoulutly LOVE ur writing i love all ur stories its amazing how somone ur age could writer so good!im very very happy that u write ur stories on fanfictions! update soon
PeaceToThePeople chapter 43 . 9/25/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
OoZolaoO chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Good, good. A little rushed and bunched together, and I caught a few grammatical errors here and there, but other than that I like it.

The "voting" is probably already finished, but I'd rather read it if there were WAY less than 365 chapters...

Love all your fics,