Reviews for Let Us Fix It
nroseg chapter 14 . 3/7
I'm finding this fic 10 years too late! I wish you'd finish it! Come on, binge watch on Netflix, get back into the mood... Loved seeing this side of Jess.
ThatCrazyRandomPerson chapter 14 . 2/17
you never should've stopped writing this! I think I'm in love!
Rose chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Hmmm...8 years later and I just find this. Wonderful story; I do wish you had finished.
RagingCookies6 chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
It's interesting. I have been reading this story for...years now which is amazing now that I think about it. You haven't updated in 7 yrs. Wow.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
I, like Rory, am highly confused. However, I trust that all will be revealed...

Because it is now quite late at night and I am tired and have to be up early in the a.m. for work (oh joy...) and must set aside my FFn musings for a better time.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Yet another amazing chapter, full of much excellence!
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
Firstly, Guns of Brixton? AMAZING song. (Though personally I prefer Spanish Bombs)

Secondly, it's very nice to have the words out there.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
*continues to love it*

No, seriously, this is absolutely brilliant. There's something a little haunting and a little surreal and a little bit beautiful in this. )
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Another absolutely epic chapter, which I love to tiny little pieces and which is totally awesome. )
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
You know what struck me in this chapter in particular?

"Don't tell me what to do with my life! My. Life. Mine. Only thing I own! Back off!"

This line hit me like a freight train. It had an absolutely incredible impact, and it was one of those moments where a writer has really just NAILED Jess Mariano. And my mind just came up with a totally sacreligious Lorelai-ism that I won't even type here for fear of giving offense (and normally I shoot of my mouth about just about everything, so that should tell you something).

I LOVE that line, it's absolutely amazing.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Aww... I love it when Jess gets sappy.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
EE! (infinity exclamation points, except that FFn will delete them all so I just stuck with one)

I love it! SUCH an improvement on the outcome of Say Goodnight, Gracie. SO much better, my friend. Now I must go read the rest. And pray that, since it is not marked complete, you might maybe someday finish it up. Or mark it complete, if it is and you just never did.
Carlyn chapter 14 . 1/27/2008
I just stumbled across this story and I LOVED it! Unfortunately, I saw that you have not updated in almost 3 YEARS! PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE! I love your writing and it would be a shame not to finish such a beautifully laid out story. You have a real gift for writing and story telling. If you have any muse left at all for this story please update.
cmtaylor531 chapter 14 . 10/31/2007
really liked this story... sad you never finished it!
lilgurlgreen chapter 14 . 9/11/2007
This is an awesome story! You should really continue it. Please?*cue pathtic bagging and/or pleading*