Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
FlippityDip chapter 29 . 6/27
EEEEEEE I LOVE THIS STORY!
YAYYY!
It's amazing!
Rosiboze chapter 2 . 3/15
OMG LOVE IT! I can't wait to carry on reading, this is just the right mix between a sort of Narnia style place and Harry Potter, I literally cannot wait, this is also very well written! Not very often that you find such a well set out plot and well written story online.
jessicastar123 chapter 29 . 2/17
it was good but you have to really update this story im simply waiting for the update some people actually think that your dead, p.s i love this story its officially my favorite wink wink
xianiaHarMione chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
Hello...im reading this story just rrcently and i like it...can u pls pls pls update the last chapter...i know its been ages but i do hope u will continue this one...
Thanks alot...take care
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
This is a really good story that should be seen through to the end. I hope you haven't abandoned it! If you have not please update as soon as possible in your busy life!
razzi2010 chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
Loved the story :)
TheShiningStar chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
Awesome story!
Nithusa chapter 29 . 2/24/2013
AMAZIN STORY
Guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2012
Please consider piling up this story again! I love it! Ahh it's so good! One thing tho why did hermione go to hogwarts instead of the school in the ravenclaw kingdom? I love ur writing style and would love, love, LOVE it if u would keep updating this
rk16 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
really gr8 story . wish u could continue this
mkeeg91 chapter 29 . 8/29/2012
Are you okay? Your page says you almost finished Chapter 30... in 2007. I hope everything is okay.

The fic is great and I love the Harmony, Rona (Ron/Luna), and Ginfoy (does that even mean Ginny/Draco Malfoy?) lol!

I'm glad Voldy is gone and I hope the other DE's get their just desserts asap ;)

Please post more! This was a great fic!
iNikkix3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Misuse of exclamation marks. Ever heard that full stops are the most impactful? These exclamations for sentences that in fact, do not require such emphasis, only serve to make the reading of the story jarring, and the overall text unprofessional.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
when are you going to continue this story. its one of very favorites
Skillet48 chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
I dont even know if your still on FF since its been so many years, but i do know this work is incomplete! you MUST finish:( My imagination isn't great enough to finished it on my own!
Skillet48 chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
Amazing! kinda hot, and romantic, but then again sorta sad:( so that only means your an amazing writter! :D