Reviews for The Arranged Marriage
a friend chapter 2 . 6/8
I've been enjoying your story, and it's a bright and colorful narrative - but did you copy the very last part of your first chapter from Ever After? Was that intentional or by accident? Your story is great so far, but that's just an odd thing to realize at the end of the first chapter.
tkim619 chapter 29 . 11/16/2015
Awwwee it's over I was wanting for Harry and hermione to announce their news to everyone...Queen Lily was right about both of them giving them their first grandchild ... Lol that part was funny how she teased him after Harry show affection to his wife... Lol:)
Lili chapter 13 . 10/23/2015
Haha they got married on my birthday! But anyways awesome story!
FlippityDip chapter 29 . 6/27/2015
EEEEEEE I LOVE THIS STORY!
YAYYY!
It's amazing!
Rosiboze chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
OMG LOVE IT! I can't wait to carry on reading, this is just the right mix between a sort of Narnia style place and Harry Potter, I literally cannot wait, this is also very well written! Not very often that you find such a well set out plot and well written story online.
jessicastar123 chapter 29 . 2/17/2015
it was good but you have to really update this story im simply waiting for the update some people actually think that your dead, p.s i love this story its officially my favorite wink wink
xianiaHarMione chapter 29 . 11/29/2014
Hello...im reading this story just rrcently and i like it...can u pls pls pls update the last chapter...i know its been ages but i do hope u will continue this one...
Thanks alot...take care
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 29 . 7/16/2014
This is a really good story that should be seen through to the end. I hope you haven't abandoned it! If you have not please update as soon as possible in your busy life!
razzi2010 chapter 29 . 5/28/2014
Loved the story :)
TheShiningStar chapter 29 . 2/13/2014
Awesome story!
Nithusa chapter 29 . 2/24/2013
AMAZIN STORY
Guest chapter 29 . 12/8/2012
Please consider piling up this story again! I love it! Ahh it's so good! One thing tho why did hermione go to hogwarts instead of the school in the ravenclaw kingdom? I love ur writing style and would love, love, LOVE it if u would keep updating this
rk16 chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
really gr8 story . wish u could continue this
mkeeg91 chapter 29 . 8/29/2012
Are you okay? Your page says you almost finished Chapter 30... in 2007. I hope everything is okay.

The fic is great and I love the Harmony, Rona (Ron/Luna), and Ginfoy (does that even mean Ginny/Draco Malfoy?) lol!

I'm glad Voldy is gone and I hope the other DE's get their just desserts asap ;)

Please post more! This was a great fic!
iNikkix3 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Misuse of exclamation marks. Ever heard that full stops are the most impactful? These exclamations for sentences that in fact, do not require such emphasis, only serve to make the reading of the story jarring, and the overall text unprofessional.