Reviews for Burning Ears?
AT Fan chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Oh my God I totally did not see that coming literally LOL. They both know they do but to admit it to each other is something. Eight years is a long time. And Daniel was just priceless I can just see him saying what's the big deal its natural and all that. Teal'c agreeing was just scary some things about Jaffa I don't want to know.
ForeverSg chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
LMAO... Is there a man or woman alive who doesn't? *cough*
shiny silver grl chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
OMG, I lmfao this fic.

See, I love McKay. I mean, I LOVE McKay. And when I'd been talking about the "Letters from Atlantis" ep to a friend of mine, she mentioned this fic so I headed over to read it. While his comments on the tape *were* sort of "ew"-worthy, they were also hilarious, so I found myself cracking up again right from the beginning of your fic. And then the whole discussion SG-1 has just got me going even harder. lol. For some reason, McKay prattling on in the background, filling the silence was a really good touch, I thought. I lol Teal'c's line about the visa commercials, but isn't it Master Card that's the actual card that uses the "priceless" tag in their commercials? You know...you can't put a price on blah blah blah...for everything else, there's Master Card.

Anyhoo. I also lol Sam's venting admission about who she "whacks off" to (lmfao MacGyver), and the end bit where Jack asks if he can call her that night. Whoo! I'd love a sequel, myself.

And just as an aside...to the person who requested re-rating this fic...I have to disagree. A 13 year old kid can go watch a PG13 movie in any theatre and see a woman's breasts. I don't think the word "masturbate" is going to permanently scar them. For crying out loud, kids know how to *do* it by that age, so why should talking about it bother anyone? Besides, the same 13 year old could go to the library and rent any book with any "rating" that he/she wanted. If someone's really concerned with what their child might be reading on the internet, they should take more direct control over what they're *allowed* to read, not force their own standards off on everyone else, expecting *them* to be responsible for someone else's children.

Ahem. *steps down off of soapbox*. Anyway, I really enjoyed the fic. Would love a sequel ;)

-sil
lostwlf chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
absolutely hilarious!
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
poor jack and sam i think daniel and tealc should be watching their backs oh for the next century or so! and throughout their afterlife!
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
funny as hell - i don't blame Sam at all lol
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
hee! cute :-) and just kinda screams for a sequel doesn't it? ;-)
Evilclone chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Sniggers...

Jack and sam having phone sex *ahem*
TLWROX chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
HYSTERICAL! :) :) :)
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Had a good chuckle at this one.

I actually went and wrote one where Ford saved Sam the trouble of losing Kavanagh's little spiel...;) In the Atlantis section.
KaylaKML chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
this was so funny cracking up the whole time! loved danny. should do sequel.
lilgirlost chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
I said ew when McKay said that on tape... and just seeing it be repeated made me cring and say ew again. But this was funny and i liked it alot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Ah, I think that discussions like this should be R rated. To me PG-13 is a few bad words or some lught discussion of sex, but honestly I wouldn't want my 13 year old to read this. Please re-rate this to R.
Jennifer Carter chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
3 words...

Oh

My

God!
spacemonkeylover chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
lololololol you have to carry this on! Jack and Sam! yay! Well done!

Gotta love Danny and T