Reviews for Reflections of a Dark Night
Tiny1217 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Wow, what a great story! This was the very first Hogan's Heroes FanFiction that I ever read, and it's still one of my favorites! Amazing the way you weave several plots into one.
Pantherfan16 chapter 23 . 3/22/2010
Incredible story! Your portrayal of the characters is extremely accurate i could swear i'm watching it on tv!
The Woods Witch chapter 14 . 2/16/2010
I stumbled upon this story late at night when I was supposed to be sleeping and now I'm right there with Katie, Teddy and Ben: I want to know how it ends too!
Deana chapter 23 . 3/12/2009
This story was great! I really enjoyed it! It was nice to have Newkirk be featured so prominently in it!
cam21 chapter 23 . 1/16/2007
I know this review is coming really late after you finished this story but i just had to tell you how GREAT it was! totally wonderful! my fav character after Hogan is Newkirk and its always nice to find a story that uses him alot. GREAT WORK!
Kits chapter 23 . 12/8/2005
So many wonderful things that I don't think I could list them all, but here are the ones that I can, because they're my top favorites:

1. The way you created new characters or fleshed out ones mentioned (like Olsen). I could hear them, I knew them, and they were tangible. Their banter! And Jones grabbing Olsen by the nape of his neck and pulling him back! I was just completely in love with all of them, and Benson being so wary about the boat... Seriously, you did such an amazing job at making them, and so many, as well!

2. Related to that, the way they were like a pack of dogs, at first, all snapping and snarling at each other but still sticking together. The way you portrayed that was marvelous.

3. Newkirk's commentary (both new and old) throughout-the 'twigs' comment had me quirk a smile, and when he tried to lift Hogan, well. It was just so perfectly Newkirk, and I loved how he kept it up the entire time.

Those were my three main favorites, but the whole story was just... incredible. I so adore all your stories, but I think this one is, if not my absolute favorite, definitely among the top three.

Just a marvelous job.

Cheers,

Kits
HoganTime chapter 23 . 11/14/2005
I enjoyed this story a lot! Keep up the good writing, youre a very powerful writer!
Anne Davies chapter 23 . 11/7/2005
Hogan losing at chess again? Sounds like the games I play with my brother, only I'm the one who nearly always lose. Great story; can't wait for more from you!
Anne Davies chapter 22 . 11/7/2005
Oskar...yep, that definitely sounds like the male cats I know. Especially Rudy-Guts.
L J Groundwater chapter 23 . 10/30/2005
Oh thank God that's over. I mean for them, not for us. This story kept me watching and waiting all the way through, and even though I knew they'd have to get back somehow, I still had to keep swallowing my heart every time something went wrong. Your talent for storytelling is every bit as good as old sir Newkirk's... and of course the question waiting next is... umm... next?

:) Brava, dear,

Linda
ML Miller Breedlove chapter 23 . 10/26/2005
Great ending. I liked seeing Baker monitor Schultz as he went to see Hogan and Newkirk, "with his very own eyes." And the month later ending put closer to everything, Now that everything is back to normal. We're ready for their next great adventure. :)
Pookwana chapter 23 . 10/25/2005
The sign of a truly great story...You get lost in the characters and can't wait to see how it ends, but when it's over you want it to keep going. This was a GREAT Story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Kathy M chapter 22 . 10/24/2005
What a fabulous story, Zoey! Your description of Oskar was so vivid, I figured it had to be inspired from personal experience. My condolences at having lost a cherished companion. They are always with us, even after they have left this earth. Thanks for sharing him with us, and thanks, too, for sharing your creative vision in such a captivating and entertaining manner!
Anonymous chapter 23 . 10/24/2005
~~

Wonderful ending! You have such talent, it is an absolute pleasure to read your stories.

Now I can't wait for your next one... you *did* say this was first in a series after all!

~~
Nitestalker chapter 23 . 10/24/2005
I really enjoyed the reading. Glad everything worked out. Keep up the good work. I would be interested in reading some more stories. Thanks for sharing.