Reviews for Gingerbread
British money is in pounds not in dollars
Guest chapter 21 . 11/5/2015
Hippymort...well then
x-nymphadora-potter-x chapter 21 . 9/10/2011
dude the last time you updated was 5 fucking years ago...when are you going to update... we wanna know what happens next...
Story-Breach chapter 14 . 3/21/2010
Don't use the godfucking age excuse, I'm younger than you and can spell beter apperently. Still, good plot.
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 21 . 2/5/2010
please update!

Please?

i think this fic is pretty good
TimeofMagic75 chapter 21 . 8/6/2009
this is awesome! i love the whole teen angst thing... just great! keep updating!
WolfbainKohaku chapter 5 . 3/23/2009
The really nifty thing about this story, is that my future cousin in law's boyfriend's name is BJ. Lol I imagine him every time his name is brought up. D
WolfbainKohaku chapter 3 . 3/23/2009
There were quite a few mistakes I found in this chapter, and the previous ones. Mainly just typos and the like; forgetting to put in a small word or the space bar not working at the right time. But I did notice how you kept switching from dollars to pounds when Harry was getting his CD. And he was down by four or five pounds/dollars, not seven. If he had fifteen and the Cd was 19.99, you know? But its a good story. There's still more to read, but mistakes in writing always happen so don't worry about the typos. I've seen worse, trust me. ]
The Feral Candy Cane chapter 21 . 3/4/2009
It wasn't too horrible. But since you think there's going to be flames, can we do s'mores?
The Feral Candy Cane chapter 16 . 3/4/2009
Hey, Nicole's a pretty name. I know lots of awesome people named nicole. But not me.

Anyways... review... where'd I stick it?

Umm here it is

Flippin; awesome fic.

Gonna go read some more now.
soneat chapter 21 . 10/14/2008
a fuckin' kick ass story! continue it, or i'll come after you with a case of torture equipment... after which i'll force you to write the rest of this fic (i'm not above the torture of smaller children). :)
soneat chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
awesome, luv it!
vamp chapter 21 . 7/21/2008
Yay Canada! On a diffrent note, the last time you updated was in 2006, it is now 2008 and I was hoping that you may have writen a new chapter in the 2 years that you have not updated.

your fan,

vamp
Destined For Hell chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
You know in the wizarding world Harry's loaded if he really didn't want to stay in the wizarding world he could probably change money to muggle money I mean muggles change money to wizard money why can't it be the other way around too?
Destined For Hell chapter 21 . 4/7/2008
Are you ever gonna update you haven't for like a year.

I really like this story and the spelling mistakes aren't that bad you just don't use spaces.