Reviews for A Brick Wall
janet chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Dear author,

The storyline is pretty good, but the characters all seem to act so...imature. The characters don't really sound like themselves, like, i don't think hawkeye would get too offended about those petty insults...especially from mustang. Wouldn't you think that if she wanted to be feminine, she would wear makeup or something? Anyway, i just wanted to give you my point of view, keep up the awesome work, u've gotz skillz!
SidekickKep chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Wow. That was the best freakin' RoyAi I ever read in my life,yet. It's cool how you included many of the miliatry characters like Fuery, Falman, Breda, Brosh, Ross, etc. etc...and that part with Roy trying to incinerate that door and Ed putting it back together, that made me laugh...so many good parts. can't name tham Royai ever...just had to repeat it cause it rocked hell!

FLAMETAL
Arc Trader chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Yeah! Go for fraternization!

Best parts of this story had to do with Edward. The stool and "The bastard BURNED me!" "Nii-san! Your coat's on fire!"

HA HA HA HA!

My interpretation of Roy/Riza has always been something very subtle, yet so obvious that if you don't see it you need a good smack in the face. I'm not too fond of them ever really being physical or fluffy lovey-dovey, but I'll forgive you on this count, since Roy was drunk.

Heh.

- Phantom Kensai
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Great little one shot, I love how they teased Ed about Winry throughout the story and I love the interactions of Winry and Ed.
white epitome chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
wah! so kawaii! i love your stories!
Kusagi chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Okay, my eyes are seriously watery; this was so beautiful. (I know I’m rather late to review, but…) I must say, I truly loved this. I've read countless Royai fanfictions, but this, by far, is one of my favorites. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely piece! _

Adding to my favorites :D
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I take my hat off for this wonderful piece of work! It deserves another reading... You captured everyt hought, notion, and emotion perfectly! Your writing style was fluffy at times and sad on others and in other words, perfect! *applauds* It's my first RiyRiza fic and I thank Heaven your fic is the first I read! :no1: Nice fic, kept me laughing and feeling kiligs all over until the end... _ Nice job!
dreamweaver chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I know I'm just a small person and sometimes what I say doesn't matter, but I thought your story was exellent. You should think about professional writing because I think you rock outloud! )

P.s. I'm new on the computer so if my complimants sound weird I'm sorry.
NaruKami chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wow, I love this. So cute, and well written, and definitely worth reading.
Aqua chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Really nice, and mostly because you kept them in character and I can really imagine that happening. REALLY good job. _
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I love it!
new moonfull moon chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Roy can be a real jackass sometime. He's luckly to know Riza and that she's so forgiving. Love the braclet.
sakurapixi chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
OH OH OH OH OH. THAT WAS GOD. Geez, I love this so much. Like so so so so so much. I smiled to myself at so many parts, I'm serious. Like thet devil and angel on Roy's shoulders. That was awesome. The small mentions of Hughes made me sad a little, especially the part where Fury said that Hughes started the bet and all. Ah, that hit me. Going on, I loved the little moment Roy & Riza had in that closet... Very cute, indeed. And I lovelovelove the part where he finally confessed it to her. Your writing abilities amaze me! It's lovely to read a fanfic like this. I don't think I'll be able to find another fic like this anywhere. And that last verse ... Ready Steady GO. Gosh, I love that song to death. In conclusion, this has got to be one of the best RoyxRiza fics I've ever read. Quite possibly the best. ;] FAVE'D OF COURSE!
Ouha-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Another of my fave pairings! Good job _

- Hanako-chan
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I realy should be reading more FMA fanfics Its very sweet! Just adorable Wonderful!
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »