Reviews for A Brick Wall
Yumenori chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
That was really cute! I liked the little angel and devil on Roy's shoulders and how they talked to him, especially the devil. All your stories have really good fluff and plot to it! I also love how you added the rest of the military to the story but not in a major way which is good. Ed is funny D
Han Ji Eun chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Oh my goodness, that was good. I also love another Royai of yours("Walk on Fire"). Excellent job and very well written!
Cutie Blossom chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Aw! *giggle* That's so sweet!

Really though, this is one of the longest Roy and Riza fics I've seen. T_T Most of them are about page in length. Thanks for the long story! Hope you write more of this in the future!
guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
wow! this is really good!
Jumetosa chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
That was a great fanfic!
A Different Life chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
cute!
Rue chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Oh wow. I love this story, really. I like how you kept the characters the way they are. (Well, there was a little OOC, like with Hawkeye as someone said, but that's okay! :D)

Oh, and it was really quite funny too! I loved the scenes with Ed. (With the stool... and the doors... and getting burnt... and the mention of Winry... *snickers*)

Wonderful story! When I finally register for an account, I'll be sure to stick it in my favorites!
Phyco girl chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
This is a great story! You portryaed the characters wonderfully. 5 stars _
brinabean chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
That was so sweet, I loved it!
Zamnandi chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
*cues clapping the volume of an operahouse at full capacity*

Bravo! This is one of the first RoyRiza fics I've actually seen that keep her totally in character. Most go at least a little OOC, because of the fact that she is, well, herself. Great job. :D *Turns up volume knob on the applause*
Kitti3g0Me0w chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This was a great fanfic, very well written. Can't wait to check out your other stuff! .
no longer here folks chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
lalalalalaa

that was so good...

i feel light headed!
cyanide dragon chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
That was so great! And I love everything you write, especially the royriza and shikaino. So great! The emotions were captured so well, no ridiculous OOC, just right. Just beautiful!
jade's shadow chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
woohoo! rock on! LOVE IT! your stories are great! and i love the roy/riza pairs, and the winry/ed pairs too! _

keep writing. i'll keep reading!
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Nice story...again. I need to start writing here again. My big big story I've been planning on writing, with at least a thousand or two words per chapter hasn't been updated since June. X.X Baseball and basketball take all my time up now

-.-; But it doesn't matter, pretty soon springbreak will be here and a break from baseball for a week. Not like I'll get to update or anything, that'll probably have to wait ;.; Eh oh well can't wait for your next one
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »