Reviews for A Brick Wall
serenity-touched chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Wonderful story... I love the humor in it. Nice work. _
Crimson Butterfly of the Snow chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This is the first Full Metal Alchemist story I've ever reviewed here, and let me just say...THIS ROCKS! It's beautiful, and hilarious, touching, and extremely happy greato! Sankyuu for this wonderful story which has such smooth texture!
Lady Misao chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
XD; I review all of your RizaxRoy stories cus they're all so good! And this ones no different!

I really liked the way you worked in the title and the story (I think my favorite thing about it was the charm.) And also how you added alot more Havoc and Ed and even Hughes was mentioned quite a bit! Nice job, adding it to my favs :D!

It also reminded me of this pic:

Dont stop writing these awesome stories! :D

PS: Thanks for the dedication ;_;
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Oh ho...that was FANTASTIC. As a series, FMA is definitely WAY WAY too serious. Which is why I loved this story of yours which focused on the more mundane and happy moments between the FMA characters. You did an excellent job with writing both Roy and Riza throughout the story, you captured their personalities perfectly both in their thoughts and their dialogue. I ALSO liked how you incorporated the other FMA characters. Their presence definitely added flavor to the story. Great idea about the whole "wall" concept. Interesting that a simple piece of art inspired this story. Anyway, keep up the great work, I hope for more Roy/Riza stories in the future.
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Great story! I loved it! The best part was when Mustang burnt Ed underneath the door!
Kiwii Kiwamomo chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
I loved it! Very humorous and cute!
Kitake Neru chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Beautiful, sweet and hillarious to boot! You are awesome (Gives you Edward plushie)
Lady Light chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
aww so sweet!
LightDreamer chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aww! THAT WAS FANTASTIC! XD EEK! I love Roy&Riza dey are so perfect for each other . WAH write another one XD
KoubaD chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Amazing. I love a lot of things about your writing especialy the detail in everything, it makes the story more realistic in a way.
Kaeru Soyokaze chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Awesomely awesome. Ever consider doing a sort of sequel to this, only it's ED's turn? *cackle* Oh god, poor Roy...and Hawkeye...and *bursts out laughing*
Outsane chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
AH SO CUTE! I almost cried when Riza heard him say how plain she was and stuff. God, i'm a sap. Oh well. Good job! _
NekoRyu-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aw...this was a sweet fanfic! _x Good job!
Henrika chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Very lovely way of having their relaitonship come together. Keep writing!
Lluvia-the-Wolfgirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
yay! roy/riza! hehe, i love it when they're in the closet, and roy's burning the doors down and ed's making new ones. and i also love the way everyone's playing matchmaker. _ really excellant!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »