Reviews for Double is trouble
KB chapter 23 . 4/5/2014
What a sweet ending! About time Joey got a girlfriend. Long, but worth it. TOTALY
I am Unicorn07 chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
AWWW! I love this story! It's very original and loved it so much! My three favourite parts:
-When Meyli and Mokuba began to get to know each other
-The last part
-When Seto faked gay to Joey. Now that was pure gold XDDDDD I laughed very hard, man. Anyway, great story. I couldn't stop reading it xD
jessi chapter 23 . 5/1/2010
Another great story! I read your other story "This isn't love" first and I liked the background this story gave! You are really talented writer!
Shadowgirl119 chapter 23 . 7/13/2009
Nice story, I loved it-it was so believable.
Codry chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
you're the best ;)
cc chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I would have loved to read more of this, as it sounds really interesting, but it's hard to do with all of the grammer mistakes I keep reading. You really have to watch out for the tenses you use. For example, don't use "have" where there should be a "has". It's just irritating to keep mentally correcting it and trying to figure out what you're trying to say. Everything else about this story is right on, I just really think you should revise your story, more people will read it if you do.
sweet.red.berries chapter 23 . 11/22/2008
You are a GENIUS! Seriously, this story was amazing! I got hooked, and I stayed up till 4 AM reading. Kaiba is one of my favorite characters, and I love the story-line. I also like the way you break your story up into little chunks; it was so easy to read. I hate stories that are written in huge paragraphs that confuse readers.

This was an awesome story, and I'll be sure to read the second one and all your stories.
Um chapter 23 . 8/17/2008
At first, I didn't like the idea that Kaiba has a sister, but then I got hooked on this story. Great job! It's not like the show or anything, but it's a really good story. I'm definitely going to read the second one. Keep up the good work!
bookworm3213 chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
Sorry... you might not even still be writing fanfics, but just for any future writing... You really want to check over your work. It's a great story, but there are enough obvioud grammar issues to make someone want to stop reading the story. I had to take a break from it because the grammar was really getting to me. Also, it's called inheritance, not heritage. It's a good story, you should just check over your work (and maybe take out some cliche things, like Seto being right behind her when she slaps Mokuba, but that's not as big of an issue). Again, it has been awhile since you written this story, so you're possibly either not into fanfiction anymore, or you are and have deduced this story, or all YGO ff as a story from your childhood- bleh days (trust me, we all have these in our closet)

Anyway, sorry if I offended you at all in the review, it is a pretty good story.

~Kayla
kyokoaurora chapter 23 . 8/19/2007
I finally got around to reviewing. And you know I like.
heartslogos chapter 24 . 7/31/2007
O.O theres a sequel? YIPEE! -cheers- i love this story...so good )
bria chapter 24 . 5/28/2006
this is such a cool story! it was so worth the hour i spent reading it{you will have to forgive me i am an extremelly slow reader!} what is the sequel called ?i wanna read that next!
Lady Light chapter 24 . 3/18/2006
Haha I really liked this ! _
ash89 chapter 24 . 2/2/2006
wow, your story rocks! i will read the 2nd story 2.
Asj Johnson chapter 24 . 1/31/2006
Hmm... sounds kind'a... unYu-Gi-Oh!ish to me.

Too much romance...