Reviews for Kill Bill: Three Months
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 26 . 2/24/2010
I really enjoyed reading Vernita's epilogue. I love that she has mixed feelings about Beatrix-feeling sorry that it happened, but knowing that now she's going to lead the life they both wanted. I like that Vernita went to Bill to be released from him. Their interaction was interesting. I think Vernita's relieved to not be a killer anymore. At the same time, she does have some respect for Bill. Very well done. I also like how Vernita sees B.B. as an innocent baby. She shouldn't suffer for her parents' sins. Vernita's thoughts on Budd and Elle were great too. Interesting and snide thoughts on O-Ren considering how she meets her death...

So...since I reviewed the next chapter awhile ago, I'll just say it here. As you know, I enjoyed your stories very much, as do many of the readers on here. I know how writer's block can be, how life can get in the way and everything...but please finish what you started. It's been years since we've seen an update. And really, it seems you are only two chapters from being completely finished with this epic story. Just Elle's and Bill's epilogue...I really look forward to reading as do the rest of the readers. Please, whenever you have a chance finish posting your story. This way all three are complete! You've done a wonderful job and didn't come this far only to stop at the very end. Just 2 more! I know you can do it!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 25 . 2/24/2010
Great job on O-Ren's epilogue. I like the idea of writing an epilogue for each Deadly Viper and going in the order in which Beatrix made her Death List Five. I like how you wrote about Bill backing up O-Ren. I also felt I understood O-Ren's disdain and coldness towards Beatrix in this chapter in the way it matches up to the movie. Little does O-Ren know she'll meet her match...in time...
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 24 . 2/24/2010
You did a wonderful job with this chapter. Call me sick, but I've always wondered how the Beatrix experienced the beating at the hands of the Vipers. I guess because they show only clips of it in the movie. I like how you wrote about each Viper...Vernita avoiding Bea's belly, Elle out for her own revenge, Budd not being totally into the beating, and O-Ren deriving cold satisfaction from it. It was sad, tragic, painful, and ugly-you captured everything about the scene. Great job!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 23 . 2/23/2010
You did an amazing job with this chapter. It was so neat to read about Bill's thoughts and feelings about Beatrix now that he's very close to finishing her off at Two Pines. I like that he enjoyed their last kiss and exchange of words. Even the part about him feeling remorse...it makes one wonder how everything would be different if he didn't go along with his plan. Then again, Bill doesn't strike me as one who would start something and then stop in the middle. Overall, it was great reading about how he's seeing everything.

There's just one thing...I really wish you had showed the part where him and Beatrix talk outside, and when Beatrix introduces Bill to Tommy. We already know the scenes having seen the movie, but it would've been interesting for you both to go in-depth with it, especially because there's so much tension in that scene. Tommy is oblivious, Beatrix looks uncomfortable, and Bill is very sneaky.

Overall though, I really enjoyed reading this. I just kept thinking "poor Tommy"-poor everyone really because no one in the wedding party could've seen this coming.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 22 . 2/23/2010
Oh boy...here we go. Loved how you showed us Beatrix and Bill. I almost picture it like a split screen with Beatrix getting ready for the wedding, and Bill getting ready for the massacre. And it's fascinating how their minds are on completely different things. Beatrix is getting the normal life she always wanted and Bill is ready to have his revenge. I like how you interweaved Beatrix being Bill's "favorite person" as was mentioned in the movie. Great work!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 21 . 2/23/2010
This was a very beautiful and sad chapter. Beautiful because Beatrix got to see ultrasound of her little girl, and sad because after Two Pines, she'll think her baby's gone. I thought this chapter was a great juxtaposition to the chapter where Bill sees Helen's photos of Beatrix and Tommy together. Bill was heartbroken and beyond furious, and Beatrix is happy and looking forward to being a mother.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 20 . 2/22/2010
This was really good. I enjoy reading about the Vipers a lot. I like how Vernita has some boundaries, especially considering the fact that she's against killing an unborn baby in such a horrible manner by beating up the mother. Elle's reaction is no surprise, she hates Beatrix's guts. And I like that Budd is against the idea. It seems in his character for him to feel both Budd and Beatrix are to blame for what's occured. I like that Budd snapped at O-Ren since she seems full of herself. Although I have to admit, I don't see O-Ren as being another hateful enemy of Beatrix's...I always thought she was the closest to Beatrix. Finally I gotta tell you that I love this line: "I grant all of you the right to beat the utter living shit out of her." It's so hateful and cruel and wow! I love it! Bill really is a cold murdering bastard...and all his talk about him having nothing to do with the baby...yeah, so he thinks.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 19 . 2/22/2010
I really like how it's all coming together. It's so creepy though with this whole idea of "the wedding to remember". It will be...in a very gruesome and sad way. I also like how you tied in Beatrix wearing the dress and Tommy seeing her in it despite it being bad luck. Bill mentions that in the movie, and it's great how you tied it in with Erica, Joleen, and Janeen having a say about it. Also like how you weaved in Bill's memory of how Beatrix would choose to die if she had a choice. Too bad it's going to be used against her...
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 18 . 2/22/2010
Poor Aiyana. That's a horrible way to die. She knew Bill wasn't in the right mode, and he just killed her off like that. That was so cruel and yet so twisted and sociopathic on his part.

I really enjoyed Bill's and Budd's dialogue. I liked Bill's lines about him preferring Beatrix to be dead than alive screwing another man. It just shows his "overreacting" and how jealous and also hurt he really is. I also love how you slipped in the "we all deserve to die" that shows up in Vol. 2. Great job!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 17 . 2/21/2010
This was an excellent chapter. I really felt the tension that Helen and Dantae must've felt knowing they had to give Bill this bad news. And I really felt for Bill. He is a murdering bastard, but imagining how he sees the situation through his eyes is heartbreaking. You wrote about it very well. The whole love story of Bill and Beatrix is very tragic and you show this well in your story.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 16 . 2/21/2010
Uh-oh...Bill has hired someone to track down Beatrix. And this lady, Helen, she was annoying. She's upset about the animals being killed (which is understandable), but doesn't seem to care she's dealing with a sociopathic serial killer who's offed more humans than she can imagine (yeah, what's with that?) I don't know why, but that bugged me.

I like the alternating scenes between Bill and Elle, and Beatrix and Tommy. Elle is totally taking advantage of Bill. Wow, that must've been a huge slap in the face for Elle to hear "Kiddo". But she defintely almost had him. I like the pickles and ice cream with Beatrix and Tommy...so sweet and normal.

Still, Dantae and Helen being hired to spy...this does not bode well for Beatrix...
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 15 . 2/21/2010
I like the beginning with Budd. His and Bill's interactions are always entertaining. I also like that Bill wants to track down Beatrix's assassin (or so he thinks.) This is getting very interesting!

I thought Beatrix's reaction to Tommy calling her 'kiddo' was very intriguing. Of course it'd bring up memories of Bill and who she used to be. But Tommy has no idea. I wonder if Tommy questions her about it later?

Will keep reading!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
So Miss Espona is turning out to be a decent replacement for Beatrix. It's been awhile since I read so I've forgotten what the other Vipers' reactions towards her. I remember Vernita liking her. Should be interesting to see what happens down the line.

I'm glad Tommy had this convo with Beatrix. It's important. It's just sad that he doesn't know he has less than three months to live. He's such a great guy. I really like that you fleshed out his character.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
Great chapter. Miss Espona is quite the replacement for Beatrix. Haha-Vernita wishing she was good with a gun! Let's not forget how her aiming at Beatrix was off (prolly because of the cereal box, but still.) As for Martha, I don't blame her for what she's feeling and saying; Tommy is her son, after all. At the same time, she did come off as cold and she really doesn't know "Arlene's" real situation so...As for Beatrix...I can understnad her lying to protect Tommy from her past because in the end it does catch up to her. Reading this made me wonder what Martha's views were after the Massacre at Two Pines. It'd make for an interesting fic, don't you think?
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
It's been awhile and I really need to catch up with this fic, finish reading and reviewing. Nice little chapter-talking about marriage! I like how it's setting up for Two Pines. I also like how Tommy is described in the 3rd to last paragraph. He really is a decent respectful guy and truly loves Beatrix, er, Arlene. Good work!