Reviews for A Sister
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 1 . 7/16
This was really good. It was kinda dark, but I like it for that. X)
Suffern187 chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
"Claps hands together with a tear rolling down his face."

That was really deep. didn't see this coming or think anyone would write something like this. Thank you
Tenacious D chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
T.D: Would anyone find it strange that I have a slight crush on Vicki?

Chazz: Your sick.

Beastboy: Big time.

T.D:...anyway, good story.

SEE YA!
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
...Wow.

Can't say I feel sorry for Vicky. Torturing Timmy so badly just because she had feelings for him? If that's the case, she never even deserved him to begin with.

(Boy, it's been a while since I reviewed any other FOP works other than those in soulful-sin's archives.)
Josephine chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
wow. that was a really good piece. probably one of the best story i have read, in different categories, on this site in quite a while.

you're a really good writer. i'm jealous.:-P

one thing though...

would Timmy really need to be babysat at sixteen years of age?

then again, that seems like something his parents would do to him...

anyway, good job. have a good day.
DogsruleW chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Wow, that was good! It was sad. *sniff*
Koryu's Advocate chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
0.0

The sister's bond or lack thereof. I like that, and the whole Vicky loving Timmy thing was so creepy that I couldn't stop thinking about it. And to think that I never knew that things like this were on the same page as my obsession anime!
TAL12-no-ruruJuNi chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
*crying* Poor vicky! (why, WHY do I like Vicky/Timmy? WHY!) Poor Tootie, too. . . .

I like they way you're Dialoge works, but I'd be nice if you were more discriptive.
alisha marie chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Wow... This is um... a good

storyline.

I wonder what happens next!
Hakai Ryu chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Wow. Great story . . . I'm speechless. But I definitely enjoy TimmyxVicky fics now . . . :D
Deacon1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow! That was wonderful! Your stories really have emotions into them. Its sad that Vicky and Tootie don't have a good relationship. Its also sad that Timmy didn't do anything when Vicky told her feelings to him. But what really got me the most is when Tootie didn't feel anything for her sister. Poor Vicky. This is a very beautiful fic you've made. Keep it up.
Dirty Chandelier chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
So they're both vieing for him, Vicky's using her meanness to deter Tootie from Timmy, but since they both hate each other, Tootie won't hear it.

It's a shame that the two of them have such a horrible relationship-the one who doesn't get him is miserable (and knowing your preference, I think I know who...). Although from this standpoint, after what Vicky went through, it seems like she's trying to protect her... somewhat.

It's sad that the three will never get along, but I guess that's the way it is...

Nevertheless, I'll be here for the next chapter.

-Blue
soulful-sin chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Wow...niceness. Good job there.

(staring in awe) Good ole apathetic Timmy Turner...