Reviews for Breaking
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
! You can't end it there! I need to know more! Like, how did Hisoka push Tsuzuki away? Why did he shut Hisoka out of their room? How did the office react? What were some of his partners like? AND HOW DID HISOKA GET TOUDA? I NEED TO KNOW! PLEASE!

AHHHHHH! IT HAUNTS ME!

and god I feel like crying. TTTT

~J
darkangelwings90 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
ah! i loved it! it was soo sad, but so good.
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Aw, that was so sad, yet so sweet. This is one of those fics that you get a lump in the back of your throat while reading. So good. I liked how you portrayed the characters. It was also interesting to see a little of how Tsuzuki slowly started to withdraw. The only real complaint is that I would want to know why he would want to die now that he had Hisoka. Well, anyhow keep up the good work!

Makai
ChristabelRose chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
That was beautiful, extremely well written, and so incredibly sad...!
Xohikarix too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
That was the saddest thing I've read in a long time. I mean really, by the middle when Tsu left, I was sniffling, but at the end when he said "Welcome home" I was bawling.

;-; Tsu-Chan

;_; Soka-Chan

Welcome home together v/v
Kurenai Tenka chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
...ugh, damn you for making me cry -.-
KiyomoRi chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
It was...very much...overwhelming... To the fact that this story's genre is angst... It is well written and the words are fitted into it accordingly... great job! _
elveljung chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
The second half of this is just beautiful. Hell, I don't even *like* Hisoka, yet I can't not be fascinated with this 'fic.
Kuroya chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Oh wow... I've had this bookmarked on my favorite stories list for ages, and I'm just now getting around to reading it. And I'm so glad I did.

This is... So beautiful and heartbreakingly sad. I started crying halfway through and couldn't stop till the end. It's just... Amazing.
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
That was utterly sad... yet beautiful in a morbid, anguishy (is that even a word, heh?) way. Loved the desription and simply just the words (diction or something, I believe it's called eh.. -.-;;) ...really, just so sad... would've cried if I was type of person who cired, came pretty close though... o_O
ColeridgeFan chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Sad. T_T you would have made me cry if I weren't at work right now! Why do I do this to myself. I liked the writting style!
Juliette chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
So sad yet so meaningful.

I like the wrting style but its so sad...

*sobs*
Unclear Destiny chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
*Lips tremble* Wah..! Soka-sama...! TT Nu...Good, though, very good. . You should write a humor next, to contradict this one.

Why did Tsuzuki leave Hisoka though? _ What a dummy!
shitsumon chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
That's so sad! I cried.

Well done!
Animegoil chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Oh wow... how sad... it was... hm, odd I guess, in a good way, I mean. As in there was somethjing a bit different about it. Not too much, but the mood was definitely different, and I liked it. It spoke somehow of Hisoka's detachment, and yet when Tsuzuki was leaving, spoke of his ardent need for him. the only thing that, for me, would have completed having the modd reflecing on Hisoka's personality, would have been to add confusion to it, since I think he that wouldj anturally be confused about his emotions- anyway, it was in all excellently done, and there was something about the mood that i enjoyed very much. The end was nice... i thought him being irritated about Tsuzuki's kindness was well worded, and the ending was really good.