Reviews for Colt
vpalumbo2391 chapter 15 . 1/14
please update i cant wait to read what happens next
Mirage chapter 15 . 1/5
aww sad still no new chapter, but i still hope you come back one day and finish your story
love this Pairing and that they are centaurs and that Neville is the Boy who lives, now Harry can be at ease and no war on his head.
NoirxAnge chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
I love your story! It makes me feel all fluffy and warm and unable to stop reading! If you coul, I'd love to read even unedited chapter _
b nk chapter 15 . 2/12/2014
blackbloodywolf chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
what's the lump?
Fireotaku18 chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Love it! can't wait to read more!
Mona chapter 15 . 8/6/2012
Please write another chapter. This is a great story so far and I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
Are you sure that you don't discontinue fics? Cuz 6 freaking years is a LOOOOOOOOONG time ya know. Anyway just like to say that i love this fic and its atually the first centaur fic i've read with HP. So kuddos to you and your great job well done. Just please COME BACK AND UPDATE! hopefully your not dead. If not then you absolutely no excuse unless it is life threatening. Cya once you update again. Can't wait (but will have too :C) to see the nest chapter!
LunaraWolf chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
please continue this! i really like it!
NoLifeButLives chapter 15 . 7/28/2011
Awesome! ]
KitsuneDango chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
omg this is the best fanfic i absokuetly love it and cant belive how great this story isand i cant wait for more

[im sorryfor the spellingim on my dsi]
AlbusxSeverusxox chapter 15 . 7/17/2011
Dear God. Just do us the decency of either labeling this story Discontinued or deleting it altogether because, frankly, five years is far too long a time to leave a story untouched (A/N or not, which you didn't actually bother to leave for us in explanation for your abnormally long absence.)
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
I enjoyed this story and I hope you decide to continue it.
stoneygeek chapter 15 . 11/30/2010
First, I'm not sure what happened byt I think FFnet ate a couple of chapters. I know I've read the whole thing. Thistle, to me ends up being a not so nice character. Not that she deserves what happened to her, but to want to be with someone who doesn't believe her and doesn't support her. Wow, she should dump him.

I like the scene with the colt outside in summer (i think it was). Snape helping the two of them up. very cute.

Hope you can get the rest of it up again.

nice story
mona chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
Good story please finish the story.