Reviews for Destiny and Courage
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 11 . 9/2/2009
Omg! I love it! Can u please get back to this cuz I can't wait to read it! I wanna how everything is brought together and how kagome and inuyasha fare during this! So please continue this soon!
Ashlee chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Your storys are AWSOME you should totly write more. There just like the manga except for your charcters witch might i add are verry impressive. i would rate your stories 10 out of 10 stars because there so good.
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
When are you going to update this story. I have to go back to the other chapters that I haven't reviewed. Please update this story!
ToetalNnyfanatik chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
the one thing i want to say is... update your goddamn story! please

Inuyasha: shut up

me: never! *slams mallet on his head*
dolphinsurfer chapter 11 . 2/28/2006
I love this story. I hope that you continue and finish this story. I think it's really good. can't wait till the next chapter.
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
Come on update this story. I have been thinking, what will Naraku say about this, and Sesshoumaru too!
babyyangel chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
you finally updatedd! cant forget abt this story just yet xD haha keep it upp!
Mayu Kitsune chapter 11 . 10/19/2005
Hey, I'm sure you know who this is! I'm glad you decided to update and I really liked this next chapter, the foreshadowing thing is always cool! The Miroku and Sango thing was definitely classic . Update again soon!
Pure of Heart Kagome chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
I hope u update soon
CelticLadyLynn236 chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
Keep it coming, keep it coming, this story is getting better and better every chapter that you post and I would like your e-mail address so that I can freely e-mail you.
Ridom-nami chapter 11 . 10/1/2005
... are ya gunna update again? I'm not confused anymore! Well... sorta not anyway... *sweat drop* Heh heh... UPDATE!
mooximxaxwhale chapter 11 . 9/30/2005
hi there pls continue thanx good job
mooximxaxwhale chapter 9 . 9/29/2005
yay continue
Angelic Moon chapter 10 . 9/1/2005
COOL! i absolutely LOVE the idea, but you still eventually have to deal with naraku and Kinky Ho aka kikyo. I hope she burns! MUAHAHAH!
Pure of Heart Kagome chapter 10 . 8/11/2005
oo please update soon I loved it