Reviews for The Captain on the Edge of Forever
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Beautifully done. You really captured Janeway's character in Workforce and Chakotay's reactions. It's poignant and succinct, and that's what I love about it.

CP7
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I loved Workforce, to see Kathryn Janeway as someone happy and carefree. You've captured that beautifully from Chakotay's point of view. Yes, he's happy that she's happy, but still must take her home.
katie janeway chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Beautiful...
ShelleyBarnard chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
I really liked this. Chakotay comparing her to a force of nature...it really fits. Good job!
katie janeway chapter 1 . 3/17/2001
wow.
blondi chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Damn! That wasn't long enough! Good good...I'll say again: I wish it had been longer! Write more:)
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
*shiver* WOW! That was poignant and beautiful. Your imagery is absolutely incredible, Starbaby! You get me everytime. A heart-wrenching representation of the decision the Chakotay faced from an angle I hadn't thought of before. Bravo!
Janey chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
there are days where I will purposely reread and reread you stories just to wonder: does she know these people? Is that how she gets in their heads? Kudos starbaby on another success. I eagerly await more of the same!
Sailorcelestial chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
I never saw this episode, but this is a good, well-written, heartfelt fic. It is a worthy successor to your other fics. I give you a fish of excellence!
toastedcheese chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
that was sweet, a little depressing. it was good!