Reviews for The Watcher Series
None99 chapter 3 . 3/8/2005
I enjoyed all three, and I do believe the idea has a fascination to it. My only concern is that Carl may may come off as Mary Sue-ish if you're not careful. I think you've done a wonderful job thus far of walking that tight-rope and I'm looking forward to the next installment!
None99 chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
The next chapter is as good as the first! And raises so many more questions!

What part of VH is dark? What is he seeing in himself that others do not? Is he correct in seeing it, or has he been fooled by circumstances?

And is he right about Carl? Both D and VH have set Carl up to be impossibly good, impossibly pure. Would the friar appreciate it? Or would he tell VH to have a good stiff drink and open his eyes? Our friar curses, drinks, and wenches. He's a guy's guy.
None99 chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Shivers! Definite toe curling going on. The idea writing a series of vignettes based upon each character's perspective and mindset is excellent. Dracual inspires fear and the urge to to wash one's hands while still being utterly fascinating.

Is Dracula correct about Carl's innocence and how easily broken it is? Or is he underestimating the man?

Is he correct in what VH needs? He's been wrong before.

I'm looking forward to the next one!
HughJackmanFan chapter 3 . 3/7/2005
hmm not bad and don't write faster , you can to relax writing this story.

isn't end? or more?