Reviews for Think of Me
Nyltiak chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Hmm...very interesting. I like! But you haven't updated since the beginning of the year! This makes me all sad inside. Please don't say that Writer's Block has you? I hate that bloody disease. Grrg. ((coughs)) Yes...anyway. Excellent first chapters. I hope to see more soon!

~Nyltiak
Phantom's Bride chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
*GASP* What is Erik going to do? I so Whant to know What happens.

Update soon!
Maska chapter 3 . 3/20/2005
Bravi, Bravi, Bravissimi (or however you spell it) So Christine sings once again. And Erik hears her? I'm nudging you in the direction of R/C. Please?
Amused chapter 3 . 3/9/2005
I would like a longer chapter, but don't get me wrong, it's a really good story!Will Christine come back? Make it E/C! Pleeze!
Countess Alana chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
hey! i'm glad u updated! i hope everything works out with christine and erik, cuz if it doesn't...i'll take erik for myself! hehe! update soon! :)
Maska chapter 2 . 3/8/2005
Greetings. I'm liking the beginning of this and would like to see where you go from here. This is just after the PONR right? Before Christine and Raoul are married. Much as I love Erik, I am a R/C fan...hint hint.
Countess Alana chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
o! you show them whose boss! i love it so far! i can't wait for the next juicy action! hehe! update soon! :)
Shibbtess chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Good start for the story. I want to know what happens next so please update!
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
First of all if you want to write a story write it, reveiws are nice but they aren't the end all be all. I'm still writing a story with zero reveiws. About your auctual story your main flaw with the first chapter is that it is too short. We can't really discern anything about the characters or about there surroundings. Be more elaborate, what is happening, and why should we care what is happening. Also you might either want to look over your work more throughly or get a beta-reader. One last thing why do you call it Phan-Fiction, instead of Fanfiction.
Amused chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
huh. Interesting so far. A longer chapter would've been nice, but it's good. Please update soon! ;P