Reviews for Now Hiring
jessthereader13 chapter 6 . 7/29
WHOOO! GO HOME TEAM! YOU SHOW THEM HOW ITS DONE!
~jess
NikkyNoodles chapter 6 . 6/28
I have always loved this story. I've read it again and again and it always make me smile. I sure hope it is going to be continued, it's been a long time posted and it seems to be abandoned. But yeah, great story so far.
Zela3 chapter 6 . 6/14
Interesting. I like your Mr. Pudgy character and the different. I can't help but notice though that you haven't updated in more than 10 years...have you abandoned this story or has life just gotten in the way? I personally can't wait to see what happens next and see if Winston ever does make Harry that potion despite being retired...also, I am curious to know what Snapes reaction is to Harry being stuck in the chair & depressed & if he keeps Harry on or not...I loved your interesting potions that Winston created for the children! I hope you eventually get back to this but I understand if it's been too long and you don't...
Anna chapter 6 . 4/17
Love it! Wish there was more!
TessaGray234 chapter 6 . 4/10
It's been years, but you know how readers are... If you see this,I'm following and would love to read the finish of this!
TessaGray234 chapter 5 . 4/10
oh my, what next?! of course snape is troublesome to mr pudgy, not good, not good at all.
TessaGray234 chapter 4 . 4/10
Excellent twist on the potions! Excellent!
TessaGray234 chapter 2 . 4/10
This story is awesome. I hope it's complete... Or not, then I can beg for more!
TessaGray234 chapter 1 . 4/10
Finally! Something different! I like it. Not super harry or kill voldie, something else... An actual idea- plus bonus, post hogwarts my favorite. first chappie favorite!
Dinokitty chapter 6 . 4/3
If you would kindly lable this as discontinued this would save a lot of people time asshole. That's or fucking update, it's terribly annoying when people don't do that.
inpeace chapter 2 . 3/16
Damn you! I think I may have woken my downstairs neighbors with all the laughing! Winston is amazing! Is he going to be waxing poetically about what a nice young man Snape was all the time? That'd be really interesting if Snape is dead in this verse... or alive actually.

I almost barfed when you said Ron was dead, but that's the same way I felt reading deathly hallows, so good authenticity is what I'll say.
streetfihhtersabrina chapter 6 . 1/23
Wanting more, this has me cracking up with smiles
Calmzone1 chapter 6 . 1/6
brilliant!
Icestar2012 chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
awwww, you should really finish this story, its amazing 3
Shedu chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
I really got into the story and when I looked to see the last time you updated I was kind of disappointed because it meant that you probably won't be updating it any time soon