Reviews for Now Hiring
I don’t mind if the updates late, I just wanna read your story it’s really good
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 6 . 6/7
This story is really, really getting good. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.
Drarry Lover chapter 6 . 2/11
Noooooooooooo more?! It was such a great begging! So sad (;-;)
Love the story hope you update soon
Mirage chapter 6 . 9/22/2017
interesting Story and future pairing
i love the cat and the old potion master...severus is still way off from this way of a good master...but he can learn...
i think the old guy should have put up more rules for severus- draco and his shope and Long time customers care and handling...

it would be nice to see where this goes and how fast sev and draco learn...i think the cat Harry and ginny will wash there heads till then or kic ass..
i hope the old master finds something that Harry can walk again...
there is still hope ..even when last upate was 2005 and it is now 2017
KuraraOkumura chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
So, just finished Chapter 6, and the last posted. I'm not sure how to work the app yet, so I can't see when you last updated, but either way, I just wanted to say that I really like this story, and where it's going.
I like that it's paced just right, and not barging into Snape and Harry's relationship like a lot of Snarry fics do. It's slow and gradual, and so far I have no idea how they'll end up liking each other, which is a good thing. Literally anything could happen from there. They could get attacked by remaining Death Eaters, a potion brewing could go wrong and explode, Malfoy and Ginny could end up falling in love, thus bringing Snape and Harry closer... Literally anything could happen: you can take this in any direction you like.
If you'd like some help in figuring out the plot and where you'd like to take it, I'd be happy to help. Feel free to message me about it anytime. ~Tenshi
KuraraOkumura chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
Lolz. The announcement of Harry being gay is nearly comical in that it is SO sudden. I'll admit it, I giggled.
KuraraOkumura chapter 5 . 2/23/2017
I am really wondering on the mechanics of how and why Harry understands Mr Pudgy. How does it work? Does one have to be more open minded about a cat 'talking' in order to really hear what Mr Pudgy has to say? I do wonder how it all works.
KuraraOkumura chapter 4 . 2/23/2017
The mystery surrounding Winston's potions, and his '53' customers is rigging me in.
KuraraOkumura chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
The narrating voice is getting better and better. The universe building and atmosphere is set and lovely. I'm really enjoying the read.
KuraraOkumura chapter 3 . 2/23/2017
No. You killed 's practically more cruel than killing Ron off xD
KuraraOkumura chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Just finished Chapter 2. Really liking the bit of humor in this, though the two teens waltzing in through the window to give Harry a drink seems a bit far fetched.
KuraraOkumura chapter 2 . 2/23/2017
Dang. Well, at least now I know where Ron is at.
I like how the narrating voice sounds just as bitter as Harry is in this story. There's no or little emotion in the narration, which should otherwise be a bad thing, but isn't since it actually fits Harry's omniscient and bitter voice.
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
Really liking this one. Reading the first chapter on the brand new phone application, and it really makes reading that much easier and nicer.
I like the way its noted that Harry has changed so much, and that their hopes as teens were thwarted. I wonder what Hermione and Ron are at though.
Moving on to Chapter 2.
FanFicGirl9 chapter 6 . 2/19/2017
I've noticed it's been a while since you've updated, but I really hope this story isn't abandoned! Please keep writing, I can't wait for an update!