Reviews for The Notebook
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Lovely.
La Flamingo chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
...Sad, sad, sad, sad, sad story...But beautiful as well. You have terrific pose and maturity and it all it apparent in this very short fanfiction. Excellent job.

No complaints. Nothing to critique on. However, in your note to readers-I didn't really like the "New Memories" track. For some reason it went a little bit to slow for me. But "Atonement" is absolutely gorgeous.

As to Marie? Don't worry. I can guarantee that they will bring her back out of pure nessesity. In the novels the only reason Bourne continued with life was because of her, and in the movies it probably won't be any different.

AHEM: back on subject...

What a well written, though somber story. Kudos.

Thanks for the read,

LF
memyselfandi89 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aww. Poor guy. Yeah I was quite ticked off myself when they killed Marie. Stupid script writers.
Darlian chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
The angst :sniffle: Made me smile, but also my heart heavy. Reminds me of the notebook you can look at on the official site. Poor, poor Jason and Marie.
Ebony Panther chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
How is it that he has to "face their notebook", when he burned all the pictures in it the day she died?
AquiliusDivine chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Being a big fan of the movies... this made me cry. I love the imagery and emotional strings you pull to get your point across... very nice
Grace chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Very sad, but very good. Glad I'm not the only one still bitter about Marie :(

Nice job with this!

Hope you write more soon!