Reviews for Disruptions
fanfiction lover chapter 7 . 5/14
MORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE
Airwalker1127 chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
Well written and hilarious haha plus the addition of pranks obi-wan did was a great addition to his character
ApollosHarmony chapter 7 . 11/30/2016
Haha that was hilarious! I loved this so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
This is AMAZING! I nearly died of laughter
CheshireCat333 chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
This was a light-hearted and very enjoyable read. You could just imagine something like this happening at that juncture in his life and his reaction is just what I would expect. The only thing I would have added would be a wrap-up on Anakin's jumbled emotions and how Obi-wan helped him find his way through that.. Quite well written...hopefully you will keep writing stories in the future.
The Poet's Mistress chapter 7 . 4/8/2016
(We're sorry, at the moment this reviewer is laughing so hard that she is unable to form a coherent comment. Please try again later.)
segment thought chapter 7 . 2/10/2016
oh my gosh, im ded. this was amazing. this fic is totally headcanon now, hahahah

very well written and funny! :)
segment thought chapter 4 . 2/10/2016
the council ordering obi-wan to grow a beard made me lose it. hahahah, got a few odd looks, but totally worth it :')
segment thought chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
omg! hahahah obi-wan. my poor son. afraid of hormonally charged girls, :')

this is great!
segment thought chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
i feel for those girls in that class. sweaty and flushed obi-wan! /fans self
Vel chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
*howls with laughter* That *gasps* whole *laughs some more* chapter! Soooooooo funny!
"As he walked down the Temple hallways, he couldn't help but feel that the females all around him
were undressing him with their eyes."
That has to be one of my favorite sentences in this chapter. This is my favorite fanfic EVER and I've read it many times and finally decided to review. So, if I may quote a certain someone..."Good job!"
Vel chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
"What is it with the female population on this planet?"
Oh, it's nothing Anakin. Just that your master is the most gorgeous man in the galaxy and females can't help but notice him. Nope, nothing at all. Fan mail! XD
Vel chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Heartthrob indeed! Garen and Reeft aren't the only ones howling with laughter!
Vel chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
"Obi-Wan suddenly pointed at Mace. 'HE doesn't have a beard!' Mace looked at him impassively. 'My
face also hasn't caused the entire young female population to lose their focus.'"
LOL that was great! This fanfic has me spiraling into fits of laughter every ten seconds.
Vel chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
O.M.G. This. Is. Bad. For Obi. But not for me! XD that chapter was hilarious!