Reviews for Disruptions
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
BEST STORY EVER!
mkeeg91 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
hahaha! oh. my. goodness! haha! too funny!

Poor Obi-Wan!

great story!
Zolian chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Okay, WOW. I had trouble breathing, I was laughing so hard!
Sarah chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
This was hilarious! Thank you! Some humour fics don't quite get the humour right and can be cringeworthy but this was brilliant. Found myself giggling all the way through. Your characterisation was spot on. I also loved some of the mental imagery of the lovely Obi Wan - swimming shorts! Look forward to reading more of your fic. :-)
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
That has got to be the most embarrassing thing ever! If anyone ever tried to pull something like that on me, I think I would permanently move into my bedroom...and never leave it again!
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I wouldn't want to face down teenage fan girls either! They are just SCARY.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Ooooh, you've provided me with a handful of laughter indeed! xD I was snickering all the time, and at some points in almost every chapter I was full-out laughing. My dogs were staring at me as if I was insane (which I probably am, but that's beside the point...)

Yet again, thank you for giving me a good laugh :)
bdet chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
hah! that was fantastic. I flicked on to this story during a day in the library studying for some assessments. After every hour I was allowed to read another page. Have to say your storey was a great way to break up a day of stats! the only complaint I have is that now the librarian hates me due to my periodic sniggering. thanks!
DarkAngel620 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Such a great little story you got here, so funnny. lol
MyselfOfficial chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
Such a great story! Made me smile the whole time! Thanks for writing and sharing!

-PenAndInk
CommChatter chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
I read this awhile ago but couldn't find it to review. I found it!

I can say that i laughed so hard i cried in several places. Awesome story!

Poor Obi-Wan! he wouldn't handle something like that very well!

Keep writing

Happy Trails

-Pegasusrider87
QueenRexKenobi124 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
I am a huge fan of yours! The Crossing Over and A New Life are my favourite fanfictions ever! I was just wondering whether you wrote this before or after The Crossing Over, because you mentioned the picture of Obi in swimming trunks then. It is really nice to see how obi Wan is taking all of this emotionally, and how he deals with it. Please write more, I love your stories. Sorry for repaeting myself! :(
sexystarwarslover chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY! A friend told me about this story. It was awesome and this was amazin! I felt really sorry for Obi wan, even a month away from the temple didn't stop things, although I don't blame the girls, Obi is gorgeous! I loved the night out with Anakin that was nice of him Anakin really enjoyed getting to know his master. AMAZING STORY!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
This is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read in the entire SW fandom.

LOL! Poor Obi-Wan, getting all that attention...
T chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
I found this very amusing. It would be funny if Anakin found a way to cash in on this with the obi pictures turning into Yoda or something.