Reviews for Disruptions
Brievel chapter 7 . 6/1
*dies of laughter* Oh, come on, you can't end it here! xD
Brievel chapter 6 . 6/1
The last two paragraphs did me in. xD Even more than Anakin losing it at those silly twatty girls.
Brievel chapter 5 . 6/1
*howls along with Garen and Reeft*
Brievel chapter 2 . 6/1
*dissolves into laughter* I long since joined the ranks of his fangirls. xD
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/1
Ahahahahaha, Knight Kenobi, being hit on by a bunch of 13-year-olds. Hysterical. xD
Yep, ten years later you're still getting reviews about this story.
This was hilarious to read! I love stories about Obi-Wan and the...erm...Infamous Fangirls.
Love your writing!
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 7 . 5/28
You don't know how much you've made me laugh! Especially whenever I read something about Obi-Wan in his swimming shorts! Oh my god, those girls are crazy! Obi-Wan must really be a hottie, though I wouldn't know. It appears Yoda and Windu are both lax in the rules. I thought Jedi weren't supposed to have attachments or romance? I guess you can't underestimate the power of fangirls... Though I admit that even I have a crush on Obi-Wan, but not on THAT degree! xD Great story, really funny!
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 5/4
hah this is so funny with a real serious tint to Anakin winding its way in.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
BEST STORY EVER!
mkeeg91 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
hahaha! oh. my. goodness! haha! too funny!

Poor Obi-Wan!

great story!
Zolian chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
Okay, WOW. I had trouble breathing, I was laughing so hard!
Sarah chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
This was hilarious! Thank you! Some humour fics don't quite get the humour right and can be cringeworthy but this was brilliant. Found myself giggling all the way through. Your characterisation was spot on. I also loved some of the mental imagery of the lovely Obi Wan - swimming shorts! Look forward to reading more of your fic. :-)
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
That has got to be the most embarrassing thing ever! If anyone ever tried to pull something like that on me, I think I would permanently move into my bedroom...and never leave it again!
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I wouldn't want to face down teenage fan girls either! They are just SCARY.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Ooooh, you've provided me with a handful of laughter indeed! xD I was snickering all the time, and at some points in almost every chapter I was full-out laughing. My dogs were staring at me as if I was insane (which I probably am, but that's beside the point...)

Yet again, thank you for giving me a good laugh :)