Reviews for Disruptions
This is AMAZING! I nearly died of laughter
CheshireCat333 chapter 7 . 5/29
This was a light-hearted and very enjoyable read. You could just imagine something like this happening at that juncture in his life and his reaction is just what I would expect. The only thing I would have added would be a wrap-up on Anakin's jumbled emotions and how Obi-wan helped him find his way through that.. Quite well written...hopefully you will keep writing stories in the future.
Blue-Eyed-Bohemian chapter 7 . 4/8
(We're sorry, at the moment this reviewer is laughing so hard that she is unable to form a coherent comment. Please try again later.)
segment thought chapter 7 . 2/10
oh my gosh, im ded. this was amazing. this fic is totally headcanon now, hahahah

very well written and funny! :)
segment thought chapter 4 . 2/10
the council ordering obi-wan to grow a beard made me lose it. hahahah, got a few odd looks, but totally worth it :')
segment thought chapter 2 . 2/10
omg! hahahah obi-wan. my poor son. afraid of hormonally charged girls, :')

this is great!
segment thought chapter 1 . 2/10
i feel for those girls in that class. sweaty and flushed obi-wan! /fans self
Vel chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
*howls with laughter* That *gasps* whole *laughs some more* chapter! Soooooooo funny!
"As he walked down the Temple hallways, he couldn't help but feel that the females all around him
were undressing him with their eyes."
That has to be one of my favorite sentences in this chapter. This is my favorite fanfic EVER and I've read it many times and finally decided to review. So, if I may quote a certain someone..."Good job!"
Vel chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
"What is it with the female population on this planet?"
Oh, it's nothing Anakin. Just that your master is the most gorgeous man in the galaxy and females can't help but notice him. Nope, nothing at all. Fan mail! XD
Vel chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Heartthrob indeed! Garen and Reeft aren't the only ones howling with laughter!
Vel chapter 4 . 11/27/2015
"Obi-Wan suddenly pointed at Mace. 'HE doesn't have a beard!' Mace looked at him impassively. 'My
face also hasn't caused the entire young female population to lose their focus.'"
LOL that was great! This fanfic has me spiraling into fits of laughter every ten seconds.
Vel chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
O.M.G. This. Is. Bad. For Obi. But not for me! XD that chapter was hilarious!
Vel chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
Again, that whole last paragraph! LOL Mace trying not to smile and Obi-Wan being so adorably clueless!
"Obi-Wan, you've been a distraction to the young female population since your mid-teens."
That sentence undid me! Obi's still so clueless about his effect on females...which happens to be a very, very powerful effect. ;)
"Mace rolled his eyes. 'You can face down a Sith, but you can't face a few hormonally charged girls?'
Obi-Wan looked him in the eye and sopke without hesitation. 'Exactly.'"
Vel chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
I loved that last paragraph!
"Toward the end of the class, the girls were getting distracted again. Obi-Wan's face was flushed.
Some sweat-soaked strands of hair clung to his forehead. And his tunic had come partially open
to reveal part of his sweaty chest and strawberry-blond hairs. The girls knew they were Jedi and
were supposed to focus, but this test of their focus was cruel and unfair! In fact, it was impossible!"
Yes! Quite impossible! I would DEFINITELY not be able to focus! Obi-Wan is GORGEOUS! Those lucky girls...
sasooo chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Lmao i LOVE this Story , I've never laughed that hard because of a fanfiction

poor obi-wan though,but I can imagine that Anakin follows his path and becomes the new heartthrob ;)

Well done !