Reviews for Masks
Karma22 chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
NO! Are you going to update? I have to know! This is one of the most well written Harry Potter stories i have read in the longest time! You have to update please!
Ella Palladino chapter 4 . 3/14/2005
Ella Palladino chapter 3 . 3/14/2005
Good fight! Is there going to be any h/g?
Ella Palladino chapter 2 . 3/14/2005
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Love that Ginny followed. Ron and Hermie are very in-character too! GREAT JOB!
Lazteuq chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
Very good story! The plot is really intricate for such a short story. I liked your Hermione, in particular... although I think in canon she has more of a clue than that about Ron. But then, who cares, this isn't canon (if nothing else, I doubt Rowling would let Ron and Hermione have mad passionate sex right after getting together ;)).
CreativeQuill chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
More. Now.

I'll even say please. Please?

This is truly excellent - I am very much enjoying the Harry/Ginny interaction... and the last scene, with Harry and Malferret... brilliant!

Do NOT leave me hanging like this... see, I know better than to read good fics that aren't finished yet - normally, at least. Because nine times out of ten, the author ends up abandoning it... and I get left hanging. And I really, really, really hate that.

So come on... update? I put you on my favorites list...

MintChocolate5 chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
That was great. I hope there is a sequel! I love how you portray the characters and how they had real problems. Hermione was especially realistic; I always picture her having a huge ambitious plan. Write more soon!
kazziedal chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Please, please,please,please,please,please write a squeal.

That was excellent.
Elane217 chapter 6 . 3/6/2005
END? That can't be the end! That story was so awesome- I laughed; held my breath, bit my nails and was on the edge of my seat at times! This has to continue.. Please.