Reviews for BA Season 3: 40 & 41 - The Cure
awesome
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
wow
Carlalalita chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
Excellent! I love your episodes, so much like watching the cartoon, because your characters are so well developed and the plot so awesome.
MissGuided chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
I love happy endings. :)
Tere chapter 2 . 3/21/2001
Aw maaan! You made him cut off his ponytail! I liked that thing! *pouts* But the story was good.. Very good. But.. but.. *sniff* hehe. Okay, I'll shut up now..
Micro Hue chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Great series.

Just don't kill David OK?

The tension he causes is irreplacable.

Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
Wild chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
I love it. It's really good.
Sonar chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
k
Jozzy chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
Really well done.
Tere chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
YES! YES! YES! YOU WROTE THE NEXT CHAPTER! Sorry for the caps there, but reading something like this always gets me hyper.. WOOHOO! *cough* Yes well, ahem. I was just going to comment on your sense of continuity. Quite unlike some pieces I've read and since they've started re-airing (or whatever you want to call it) the series mere weeks ago (one ep per week *sighs* ah...) I'll be happily indulging myself in both original and fictional (there's something wrong with that..) stories about the clan of Manhattan. And ofcourse, anything else that I might fancy. Okay that should fill up your review part and now that I'm officially caught up.. I'll go read something else.. Don't worry. I'll be back for more ;)