Reviews for Breakway
Taranea chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
whee, that was so cute and the summary absolutely rocks. the sideways/upside down comment was hilarious. I have no idea whoever came up with this strange pairing but i think your story is great.

*applause*
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Ha ha ha... - The ephiphany to end all ephiphanies that can be realized in Yu-Gi-Oh: It's just a card game. _ Lol. Nicely done.
Bardicsidhe chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
And what was with the underlying thrill that practically reeked of getting away with something naughty?

This. Is my absolute favorite line. Wah. Every single bit of this little story is gorgeous. The first time I read it - when Tristan reaches his epiphany "it's just a fucking card game!" I laughed out loud!

You have a talent for getting these two right on. The way that Duke went from being puzzled at Tristan's (predictable) outburst to just being amused by it. The perfect timing between Duke pointing out that the map is upside down to Tristan's "shit." The fact that Duke brought the "upside down" needle back in to prick Tristan again later.

So many good things.

One thing. I'm wondering if Tristan would know the phrase "Soul-spork." Would he? You already know I adore that phrase, and *I* like to use it...but the question is if that's something that would slide into his thought processes.

Meh. What the hell. Nitpickiness! It's still a great story and it was MORE than worth the work I put into that beta for you. _ Thank you! *GLOMP!*
Misura chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
A deliciously light-hearted fic. I was sorely tempted to frown upon Tristan so easily letting Duke twist Joey's words, but, heck, what followed was way too good to complain about anything. (And, okay, I adored the way you wrote these two and there wasn't much space left in my head for anything else but wowing and squealing while I read this.) -
Shella chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This whole fic is the sort that makes you snicker & grin to yourself for about half an hour after you've finished reading it. Then you decide you have to read it again cos it's so breezily cool. Yeah, we likes this.
lily22 chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Hee! That was lovely. I'm sure I've given you the exact same review several bajillion times already, but lovely it was.
Taskemus chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
This is awesome! I love your mood here, how you make everything really realistic. Keep it up!
Oracle Of Elements chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
well done chaos. another great chaseshipping story. keep it up or be forever chased by me! mwahahahahahahaha!

xOoEx
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Gurgle snork!

Heh, figures it would be those two...

nice little one-shot!
TMJones chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
hehe; "shiny artifacts of doom..." I like that.

And this sounds interesting, so far.

Wherever will they end up, We all wonder?
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Heh. I like your Duke and Tristan, and your dialogue is simply wonderful. :)
lslines chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Its just a card game, its just a card game, its JUST a card game -. Very nice