Reviews for Utter Doom, or Something Like it
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Hhahahahhahahahahha
Mistress Anko chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story, but...
You really, really, really need to do 'this' when someone speaks and your supposed to say said after someone speaks not before.

'Why don't you go shack up with your dead girlfriend and leave me alone?' Said Sesshoumaru irrtably.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I don't know whether to laugh at this or cry...

Ahahahaha! I liked it very much! It was tricky reading it without quotation marks, but otherwise, I had a lot of fun and a few ounces of good laughter, right along with Fate.
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Seriously, you're amazing!
GlassPassenger chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I burst out laughing at the part about Jaken being flammable. This is delightfully cracktastic.
nautigaas chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
No, Sesshoumaru, I'M having a good laugh at your expense. _ Lovely crack, really...just what I needed.
doodlebug22886 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
i really liked your freaking hilarious i really wish you would continue it.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
very very fun. I loved it all.
Erinaceous chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I can't stop laughing! I think people are giving me weird looks through the walls.
acw chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
he was the *ing lord of dogs god * it!

HAHAHAHA!
Spazz-O-Spades chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
XD

Ah funny funny funny

Spade
egyptiangoddess345 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
This story is AMAZING! luved it soo much!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
“Shut UP!”

[I think there's something wrong with the formatting. All of the dialog indicators seem to be missing.]

he thought he could make out a vaguely familular scent...

[Spelling: familiar]

source of the vaguely-familular scent.

[Spelling: familiar]

You're demons, aren't you?”

“I'm not,” Rin supplied helpfully.

[Points: 1]

“Mom, some youkai are abducting me.”

“Okay, dear, be home before dinner.”

[Points: 1]

Sesshoumaru made a noise of contempt in the back of his throat.

[How is that 'impossible'? I did that all the time behind my sergeants' backs.]

“OSUWARI!”

[I suppose it wouldn't do any good for me to say this is unnecessary Japanese, would it?]

Anybody could live a short, pointless life if they really wanted to.

[Points: 1]

“Is he - ah, you know - all there?”

“No,” Rin said pleasantly. “He's missing an arm.”

[Points: 2]

That was a funny crackfic.
CALL 911 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOUO YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU - BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH!
YOU NO chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
what the fuck were you thinking when you wrote this shit. Pleas! Pleas! Pleas! Dont write any mor for the love of God! Y'ALL MOTHER FUCKERS CANT WRITE FOR SHIT