Reviews for It was Fate
MissAX chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
YEA NEJI! GO NEJI/SAKURA! UPDATE QUICKLY! Don't abandon this fic! please CONTINUE!
Anime Angeline chapter 2 . 1/5/2007
man i see that you have not updated this story in a long time. lol. well i just wanted to say that i really like ur story and hope that u update eventually.
Sage347 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Wow... favorites!
Miss Written chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
Update soon please! *NCB*~
andonlyif chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Cool! Please update soon! Maybe this year? I love your fic!
Hyuuga-Neji-sama chapter 2 . 2/14/2006
Great fic, you really know how to keep the characters in character. You should really continue, you know? Please update.
Nocturnal Romance chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
aww Cute! *still wishes Sasuke to die a slow and painful death* but yeah... it was really good -
little wolf blossom chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
WIll you ever update? I hope you do, i really like your story, UPDATE!
LiveLoveLaugh chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
(applause!) great story! keep it coming! i can't wait!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Love this so far! Continue soon
aznanime-eyes chapter 2 . 5/18/2005
THAT WAS SPLENDID! I cannot believe I stumbled upon this WONDERFUL FIC! Ahh, what good fortune I have been having lately. You totally ROCK! It's rare to find such a genius author, free of idiotic grammar mistakes and cheesy writing skills. Not to mention a NEJI/SAKU fan too! wo... Continue this please! I love it.
Kawaii Koneko92 chapter 2 . 4/29/2005
Ne ne! [U][P][D][A][T][E][!]
Shiro chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
In this particular chapter Sakura was a flake, but then again she isn't what I would consider the strongest character in the Naruto manga. She was pretty sloppy and pathetic for an Anbu.
BBKarateGrl chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
NO! I feel the need for a good triangle! ARGH!

*BBKG died suddenly*

JK! Anywho, get on with the story! Update soon! I LOVE IT LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE!

Tx for the great story!
AngelKoryuu chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
it was nice and interesting! and very funny about neji... n_n hope u update soon! (sorry for the short review) oh.. and it was a very cute moment when sakura hugged neji! ;)