Reviews for Pride Of Saiyajins: Hero of the Day
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
honestly those are kinda Lazy names.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
You lost me I thought you weren't gonna make gohan act like a dork aka sayiaman ughhhhh I'm outy
LinkOOT chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Well hope you continue with this one even if you are combining three others.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I LOVE The way you portray Gohan in this fic! You must continue!
DarkChampion chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
damit not you 2 every dbz fic i read does this they stop out of nowear and start rewriting it argh and yes i am going 2 look for the storys
saiyan prince1 chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
well hope you update soon
saiyan prince1 chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
cool
Cherryblossomswords chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
grr::shakes fist::

I was hoping for an update and instead I got a fruity authors note...gr...just kidding

but I want that update...gesh
miroku-has-darkness chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
ok update soon
TMKing chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
But it was geting really good too.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Like the prologue? I LOVED IT! This is a great story! You must continue as soon as you possibly can!

I want more!
Ranko66 chapter 3 . 5/6/2005
If your going to make Gohan cooler you could at least have a cool super hero custome. You should have him wear the outfit he wore into the Room of Spirit and Time and be a Super Saiya-jin while in that outfit
Kael chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Keep going with the story!It's great!and I want to see Videl's reaction!
The Monkey King chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Okay, kudos to you on actually making Gohan and his alter-ego alot more cooler than Toriyama did in the series. However, I am still going to complain on the Saiyaman outfit and name for that matter.

I mean come on, couldn't you've made it cooler. I mean, just loose the helmet, cape and gi top. Mix it up with his other outfit, giving him the sunglasses with a leather jacket to make him more like the current Superboy from DC comics. The outfit he wears in DBZ was a homeage or something like that to the original Superman, but comeon, Gohan could've used a better update.

I even got an excuse you could use in your story, say that Ztv news took a poll on the latest hero of the city. Say that the people liked him and cool manner, a good force to aid Videl as a "sidekick" but to loose the "goofy" outfit.

So, this causes Gohan to alter the uniform a bit, and keep the whole Gold Fighter mystique he had at the beginning of his saga in DBZ. Just a thought and only an opinion, you can completely diregard it all, but keep up the Saiyan cool Gohan.

So, keep up the good work you got going here and can't wait til the next chap, later.
Nymphetamine-Kagome chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
very good, i dont like the way that the anime portrayed gohan as a geek either, but you make him sound very...sexy lol! get the net chapter up soon plz