Reviews for Reason to Exist
KpopAndAnime chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
That was just amazing!
This is probably the ONLY fanfiction I will read that is more than 1-2 chapters long.
It was so awesome! They were both so aborable!
That is at the top of my list with fanfictions!
Amazing... just amazing...
*nosebleed through all of it*
Orchid of Shadow chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
write another one please its very interesting
xXNightQueenXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
beautifully written:) link?
KakaIru chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Maaah I cant believe I hadnt read this yet! But i love it! Ne, can I have the link to the smutty part, please?
Darkness Fatale chapter 9 . 9/26/2010
Though written more than 5 years ago, wow I can't believe that that it's only right now that I was able to get into the fandom and read such beautiful and timeless classics pertaining to their pairing...including yours .

I manage to catch the note you got at the end of Chapter 9, and I really love to read the hidden continuation within the said chapter. Can you send it to darknessfatale ? Thanks!
bbb136 chapter 10 . 8/9/2010
Awesome fic! I love the way you did emotions in this. _

I think lee was quite OC, but it still worked.
ShadowDemon13775 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
that was coooool loved it love garra love lee it was way cool :)
ShadowDemon13775 chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
hehe it was good love it
That one girl in love chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
This is uber cute (: I love the bug analogy 3
ChocoNinjaSkaterWolf chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
i love your story! lookin forward to more of it and don't worry because the bad nights can only last so long until the moonlight shines through and releases you...hehe that rhymed but anywhoz I LOVE YOUR WORK! keep it up D
Eve chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Can I have a link to the smutty part, plz?

I love this story, it's the cutest thing ever.
gaaleex chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Wonderful. I just wish there could be more!
SORRY.NO.LONGER.USED chapter 9 . 8/22/2008
Hey, it's the second time I've read this fic, so I'm not sure if I left a review last time.

I'm reviewing again anyways.

I love it. It's sweet and keeps the characters pretty OC. Good Job.

P.S, can I please have the link to the smut bit...yeah, I'm a pervert, but y'all love me anyways!
flame-chan chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow! what a lovely story. you write so beautifully. Also could you please send me the link to the smutty part. i would love to read it. _
PinkHairNightmare chapter 10 . 1/31/2008
wow...that was beautiful...and may i ask for the link to the part of that chapter not on here please?..i would love to read it _