Reviews for Cold Vengeance
lvgsrcsi chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
This story rocks. it has it all suspense romance and you tied it into a story where i could really see this happening on CSI. I know it is three years after the fact but thank you for an awesome story.
Shannon chapter 11 . 12/7/2007
This was a great story. It had everything: Suspence, Sadness, and Romance. Great, great job. I look forward to more wonderful stories from you in the future.:)
julie.weag chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Great story - nice GSR but a good storyline too. Sounds a little like season 7 opener, but Sara instead of Cath.
MontyPythonFan chapter 11 . 5/1/2006
Heya,

Awesome fic, loved how it was a GSR but didnt focus just on that if that makes sense. :-D

Jess x
ligaras chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Ack, no sleep for me tonight, I'm hooked now, and on a mission to read my way up to 'Retribution'. I'm in for a treat, unfortunately also a long work week - Monday, Monday... Thanks for writing, it will brighten my week:)
cccahill18 chapter 11 . 1/26/2006
Such a great fic . . . I'll be reading the sequels in the near future :)

-IsisAthena
Ennerida chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
this is so cute! loved it!
MobiusVariant chapter 11 . 11/13/2005
Hi, I just came across your story and read it all in one sitting. It's a really awesome story, you did a great job with it. I look forward to reading more of your writing.
csmit99 chapter 11 . 8/18/2005
wow i've read the whole story in 1 session I liked it a lot,so now i can read first date:)
Eden Eyes chapter 11 . 7/16/2005
AWESOME!
Niggi chapter 11 . 6/11/2005
I really liked this story. Keep writing.
ManipJunkie chapter 11 . 6/3/2005
oh... I like you. I've looking for something like this... Litlle angst, little flugg... good crime story... good job!

I really liked Grissom repeating Saras heart on your sleeve line. I always want him to repeat her, instead her him. I'm off to read the rest of your stuff now!
Sidle my Idol chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
Hey there *waves*,

Wow I read your fanfic, all chapters at once. I hardly do that. But, man it was awesome. *hugs and smooches to forensicsgirl*

You know what, you were so much in character for a fanfiction...great job dear.

I love it and I'm satisfied.

I am a sucker for twists, so obviously I enjoyed it, and I have to say that your dry witted lines for the characters were so well fitted and fun. Surely, I'm gonna read the sequels and I'm pretty sure you've done great in there. As much as I hate Hank, the crime was very ruthless and so sad, yet so believable. I almost jumped at the part when the character, Jill, turned her gun from Sara to Grissom...I didn't want a character death there..and thank you for keeping them alive for the union. Love you for creating such a good fanfiction for my favorite characters.

Hope you write more and more with same goodness and even better.
upinthevioletsky chapter 11 . 5/13/2005
*beams* Another author who can go really far concerning the writing-of-fics! Wow, this must be a /really/ good day...you're the 2nd one I've found.

*sighs happily* I love your developed plot, and am hoping you carried it through effectively into your sequel, which I'm reading next. And the Grissom/Sara epilogue? A classic.

Hope I'll be seeing more of your CSI work in the near future!

Kira )
DormouseAnimagus chapter 11 . 4/25/2005
Ooh, this was good! Slightly creepy with some Grissom/Sara-ness as well :) I'll have to check out your sequels . . .

And about your profile, yay for the classics! Virginia Woolf is my favourite author.