Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Nice! I totally loved this. The episode Sleepy Haliwell just aired (reruns) here and I totally loved that Chris has at least one person that knows the truth. Well done on this story and I love the song.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Good story.
Dr.ZachAddy'sGrl chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
does Chris (Adult him)seriously die in the show cause if he does i'm gonna be pissed he's fucking awesome!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh this is a sadly sweet song.
LaguNerd chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Really nice story, absolutely beautiful. Done with one of my favorite songs too! Which by the way, this is a Who song. Also there is another verse to the song. But definitely an awesome story, you really got into Chris's head.
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aww! That was beautiful!

Er... Sidenote... I don't think Wyatt is their surname too... Because if that's the fact them Wyatt would be Wyatt Matthew Halliwell Wyatt... sounds silly don't it...
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Aw, that was sweet. I liked the Chris/Phoebe bonding.
ash-rox chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
aw thats so beyond sweet!
Potterwing chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
nice story
Danny chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Good story just one thing Behind Blue Eyes is a The Who. Limp Bizkit only played it as a cover song fro there CD.
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I liked that! It was very sad but very good! Write more one-shots like it! Like when Paige finds PLEASE do one where Piper finds out, cause we never got to see what her reaction was and what Chris does. WRITE FAST!
Phania chapter 1 . 3/3/2006

I'm so touched I can't say...

Great story and godd idea with thesong blue eyes.

thesagerk chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Miss Katrina Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
That's so cute. Awe, auntie pheobe
Charlotte Summers chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
aww... i nearly cried reading this... it's very original, this story... i've never read a fanfiction before involving this particular subject. and i love the way you have written it -it's very convincing, and i think it gives a very good insight into how chris must've felt throughout his whole trip to the past. to tell you the truth, i never even thought about it this way; that it must've effected him in such way. you did a really good job in describing everything -it's very convincing, i'm loving the whole thing!