Reviews for Consensual
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Very nice...Slade is, at heart, a manipulator and you show that. It's not about satisfying some real need other than his desire for ...(power?) and everything and everyone else along the way is just a tool or an obstacle to play with.
janedoe091170 chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
I like this very much. I've recently been exploring the Slade/Terra relationship and pondering if it was taken farther than a Y7 show could describe. I think it did, and this fanfiction portrays it perfectly, subtly hinting to the actions Slade took to claim Terra as his, without being too lewd. Very well written and a nice concept.

~Nightlark
drdoom13 chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I finished reading 'Gorgeous,' and in the reviews it said something about a story called Consensual. Well, I checked it and...

(Tips hat) Well done. You truly are an accomplished writer.
Kari chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Wow, I loved it. 0_0 'Specially the little bits of TerraxSlade, there's not enough of it and I personality like the couple. XD
Setsuna Mudo chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I loved et... I rarely find any Terra and Slade fics that are this good... which is coo'. Yippy!
xThe-Unkwnx chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Your wording is magnificent. Words can't explain your excellent writing style!
HeWhoWalksTheEarth chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow. Very dense. Very good. Story wise. I would suggest maybe altering your style. Some sentences can be worded differently, tighter. But that's just me. I like it.
Mister Jay chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Interesting. Nice hints of Slade/Terra. This fic was, without a doubt, an all-round good work. Even if it was written at 6-7 Am.

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
illuminated bestiary chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I know absolutely nothing about Teen Titans...heh...but it's a very good story. It can be rather hard to write villains correctly, and correct or not you did it wonderfully.
JayRain chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. Though short, you've managed to fit a vast amount of detail and character study into this piece. You've captured the reality of Terra, a fragile, easily molded girl.

I also have to take the opportunity to point out a line that I found to be absolutely brilliant: "shifted slightly, shivering and sending up a small wisp of shampoo scent". The alternating alliteration worked so nicely.

Again, well done.
rlaing chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Oh wow, that's dark... but interesting. It was a really a sad story too. Nice work.
gianluca de duonni chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
This story is just something else. It is creepy and disturbing, but good nevertheless. You do realise that you have just made Slade commit statuatory rape, right? I hope you realise that. Then again, the act of doing something like that makes him seem like he is looking all the more vile at the time more and more as time passes in the story. I wonder if Terre would end up pregnant with Slade's child? How will the Titans react? Good job and please continue the good working job that you are currently doing now at this very moment in time.
miss capulet chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
Excellent. One of the only believable portrayals of Slade on this site. *adds to favorites*
gl2004 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Okay, finally reviewing. That is...slightly disturbing. Although, I must say, your sequence of events here actually does have something of a parallel in the actual comics. Or at least as far as I'm familiar with them.

I particularly enjoyed the line "He'd boarded an interesting train of thought, but this was his stop." Very nice touch. I like it lots.
TylonCorp chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
hey-oh... haven;t been to this place in a while:

over all: a bit short, but well written, in that classic classic wonderful style i adore. lots of nice yummy tension, and a good psychoanalysis. i wish you coulda given us more.. maybe another recollection? a further probing into her conception of the titans and how he intends to warp them? don;t get me wrong, i like it as is but perhaps use these ideas as a branch off for a sequel?

*hug* love and miss ya like hell hun.