Reviews for Tattoo
guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
I would love to read how it continues
GraphicsChyk chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Would have loved to see how you continued this one.
Dream01 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I'm still hopeful that you can get a chance to finish this story pretty please :)
Perfect Beauty chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
wow this story is a very good start. I am semi curious as how this would work but due to the fact that you haven't updated this story for about 7 years lead me to believe that this story is abandoned or something...

Too bad...I really wanted to know what happened.
Kayla chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
that was hilarious! normally i don't like cliff hangars but i have to say that if ever one was appropriate it was here. really wanna see what happens!
oddlyaverage chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is a fantastic story. It's original, well written, well thought out and refreshing. You've injected just the right touch of humor with out it being over the top rediculous. I really love the whole idea of the story. Serena waking up with the name of her supposed arch nemisis pwrminatly etched into her flesh. It's so funny and original. We've all seen and read the tired closet story or the generic school romance but this is new, fresh and different. I'm sad to see that you haven't updated it in over a year. I would have really enjoyed seeing how this story developed and where it would have gone/lead to. you've got a real talent for writing and spinning a story. I hope you keep writing. Even with only this short sample I can tell it's something that you have a real skill for that will only improve with time and practice. Please keep writing, even if you never continue this story (though I really wish you would continue this) don't waste your talent. Thank you for sharing this story.
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
you know you're kinda torturing me here this is the third story i like and when thing's get beyond interesting you stopped updating :-((((((( please do update i want to read what she did she is to funny all nervous like this PLEASE!
ARABELLA VIOLETTA chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
:-))))))))))))))))))))))))))) O MY GOD poor Sere you are evil pure evil :-))))))))))))))))) great idea
princessly love chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
i likey
Crystalinchen chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
This story is so good!

Is there any possibility of an update?
Nikki chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
Such potential please please please write more I love it
Nikki chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
Such a good story you must write more please!
sailormoon0630 chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
i really like ur story.
A.Miles chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
oh please do update, i'm loving where this story is going.
cocochan94 chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
-starts protest (led by me)- WHAT DO WE WANT?

-MORE CHAPTERS!